Regus News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Regus stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Sharon E. in Dallas, Texas

88 months ago

Definitely not an equal employment opportunity place to work!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (84) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

Tod Bruce in Dallas, Texas

88 months ago

Sharon E. said: Definitely not an equal employment opportunity place to work!

Agreed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (79) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Yankees in New York, New York

69 months ago

Yep, not an EEO place to work. They are HUGE, I will not lie...so they don't have much competition..I doubt they will either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (79) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Yankees in New York

66 months ago

Sharon E. in Dallas, Texas said: Definitely not an equal employment opportunity place to work!

What I find hilarious is the fact that SO many people have given your comment a thumbs down. Without a doubt, it's the management at Regus who apparently have nothing better to do during the day than to play on the internet. I'm being stalked in another forum by some crazy broad who probably used to work at the same site I did.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (78) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Bad Regus Address Cost Me in Irvine, California

62 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

Regus-HQ.com

the real Egregious Regus...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (74) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

anyone have a mail problem? anyone ever have issues as a result of not getting mail? regus-hq.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (73) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

8001 Irvine Center Drive
4th Floor
Irvine, CA 92618

was never the address regus handed out. in fact it was Suite 400 but regus didnt like that and assigned their own address. ok...except with all the new post office upgrades, mail is often mechanically rejected before even gettingto th local hub! who saw this? do ya one better...regus did this on many many buildings. so...80 tenants, cost to cure at 3k per...times 10 buildings...what do you think?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (73) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lind L Taylor in Kanto Region, Japan

43 months ago

Bad Regus Address Cost Me in Irvine, California said: 8001 Irvine Center Drive
4th Floor
Irvine, CA 92618

was never the address regus handed out. in fact it was Suite 400 but regus didnt like that and assigned their own address. ok...except with all the new post office upgrades, mail is often mechanically rejected before even gettingto th local hub! who saw this? do ya one better...regus did this on many many buildings. so...80 tenants, cost to cure at 3k per...times 10 buildings...what do you think?

I'm trying to understand your issue & am not following. Is suite 400 on the 4th floor? Because that's how our address is & some people who send mail put the floor number instead of the suite number. Also, I've seen plenty of mail come in that doesn't even belong to our address. Once I even had a job in a warehouse where our main dealings were with mail & we got so many pieces of mail that were supposed to go to PG&E and other places that were nowhere near our address & we had nothing to do with it. The post office gave us the mail like that. Even sometimes the postmen don't even pay attention to the suite numbers & floors because when our regular guy is out & his replacement is as well, we end up getting everything from all the other floors in with our own mail. It's not always Regus' fault when it comes to something like mail. But again, I don't know exactly what your story/experience is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.