Regus Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Regus?

What do you like best about working at Regus? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Nemesis in Allen, Texas

85 months ago

Unless you are Director, Executive, or VP level - you are definitely underpaid here. They want to get the most performance out of their employees and pay the least amount of money to do so. The incentives are little to none and are really not substantial enough for employees to want to work toward. That's one reason why their turnover rate is always high.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (104) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

regusemployee in Dallas, Texas

73 months ago

I think you are incorrect. The bonus structure starts at managers not Directors and all the center employees receive bonuses starting at the receptionist level. Not sure about the hourly or yearly compensation but the bonuses are pretty good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (81) Reply - Report abuse

employee01 in Somewhere, Texas

73 months ago

Regusemployee you are spot on! You are correct in that the incentive program offered to staff is more than generous. The reward based on what your performance level is in center so you yourself can actually decide how far you want to go, and the amount you want to be compensated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (85) Reply - Report abuse

regus in Clemmons, North Carolina

1 month ago

I agree...this is the first company I've worked for in YEARS where you're consistently rewarded for your performance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.