How to get a job at Regus.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Regus? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

S. Edmondson in Dallas, Texas

90 months ago

Getting the job is easy, staying on the job at Regus is hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (88) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

D. Williamson in Dallas, Texas

90 months ago

S. Edmondson said: Getting the job is easy, staying on the job at Regus is hard.

Absolutely right!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (78) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jody in Houston, Texas

89 months ago

I trained with them and they do a lot of finger pointing and cover your back type of crap, they will hold information from you if they feel you want to get ahead. These are employees and team leaders, they are power hungry. And if you are not white you can hang it up (lower level employees and sups)no matter how good you are and how sharp you are you will advance in duties but never in salary.
I am white so this is not one sided, I quit after seeing some of their crap. Money not worth the stess. I got tides of one of the sups sniffing his nose all the time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (88) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous123 in Somewhere

84 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Regus? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Yes, I have advice for someone trying to get into Regus!

My advice is, "Don't Do It"!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (87) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Yankees in New York, New York

71 months ago

Jody in Houston, Texas said: I trained with them and they do a lot of finger pointing and cover your back type of crap, they will hold information from you if they feel you want to get ahead. These are employees and team leaders, they are power hungry. And if you are not white you can hang it up (lower level employees and sups)no matter how good you are and how sharp you are you will advance in duties but never in salary.
I am white so this is not one sided, I quit after seeing some of their crap. Money not worth the stess. I got tides of one of the sups sniffing his nose all the time.

YUP! You said it. I'm white as well, so this isn't one sided either. I also showed interest in wanting to learn more and they get annoyed with you and start backstabbing you. I was SOOOOO impressed with the company and after a week of working here I was like " WTF AM I DOING?!" Plus you get paid 13-16/hr to start..which is crap in NYC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (90) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

justmyopinion in Salem, New Hampshire

71 months ago

Yankees in New York, New York said: YUP! You said it. I'm white as well, so this isn't one sided either. I also showed interest in wanting to learn more and they get annoyed with you and start backstabbing you. I was SOOOOO impressed with the company and after a week of working here I was like " WTF AM I DOING?!" Plus you get paid 13-16/hr to start..which is crap in NYC[/QUOTE

I also noticed the lack of diversity with Corp and field management. Employee's are left feeling demoralized for the most part, hourly wages are close to ridiculous in Boston ($12.-$14hr). There are monthly bonuses, if you're lucky enough to work at a location that's beating their monthly financial goals, usually set at an unreachable level. Regus does not care about it's employee's or it's cliens.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (96) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ANY123 in Austell, Georgia

26 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Regus? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

'

Don't do it. I am a current employee and the backstabbing, lying and they only promote who they feel like. I have trained more people then I can count. The turnover rate is ridiculously high! They pay is low! No raises! The stress is just not worth it! You are better off working at a hotel! Please to keep your sanity stay away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.