Renown Regional Medical Center Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Renown Regional Medical Center?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

happierchickinnv in Reno, Nevada

35 months ago

My advice to you is to skip the interview. This is not a hospital you want to be working for. All they care about is money, and if you're going into a clerical position, prepare yourself for an extremely hostile work environment. In the beginning, you will probably enjoy it, but it will soon change after that. If you are slow at learning things, the people you work with will make sure they complain enough to their supervisor will they will begin picking on you for not getting it right. This never happened to me personally, however after 7 years of working there, I can tell you this happened several times. If they still practiced what they did when they were Washoe Medical Center, I would tell you that you will love it there, but working there as a Renown employee, you will feel as though you are working for the mafia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.