Rent-A-Center Merger

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Ryan Wynchester in Mascotte, Florida

77 months ago

How do you think the merger is going to affect the employees of the company? Will they demote and decrease the pay of some of the employees due to overstaffing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

antwainray game on in Buffalo, New York

76 months ago

lol funny u said that umm my dist manager jus got demoted to a store manager hes soo pissed he said hes gunna run the store into the ground by renting to bad customers...lol

Ryan Wynchester in Mascotte, Florida

76 months ago

antwainray game on in Buffalo, New York said: lol funny u said that umm my dist manager jus got demoted to a store manager hes soo pissed he said hes gunna run the store into the ground by renting to bad customers...lol

when did that happen. they still have not told us who was going to get demoted.
we dont know whats what.

Pissed in Fredericksburg, Virginia

76 months ago

Yes its a surprise when the company you have worked so hard for and moved up the corporate ladder then demotes you and tells you maybe we will put you back in position when something comes available. Cut my pay by Half!! Yes im bitter then cut the higher paid employees and increasing the work load on others. D.M's had 6 or more stores now 7 to 8 or more. Its all about the Dollar I see it and so do others. Rent a Center does not put there People First!!! I bust my butt for 9 years for someone to tell me to exept my paycut or leave. "Commit to People" is there new thing now!! All my awards mean nothing and performance and time in position should count for something.Not to metion being in the top 10 for profit! Isnt that whats its all about money!!! I now work for a competitor and have regained that passion to be on top.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brenda OGuinn in LAGUNA NIGUEL, California

55 months ago

Did you suffer at the hands of Rent A Center? Were you a dedicated employee who got the shaft? I'd love to hear from you. Specially anyone who works/worked in the Toledo OH area. Only those who are sincere please.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.