Republic Policies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Mad Hatter in Christopher, Illinois

10 months ago

After working for this company for over a year, I was terminated. I really liked the job. I liked all the guys I worked with from management down. I showed up every day ( no call ins). I was on time every day, usually early. I got my job done. I followed all the rules. One day a person backed into the truck i was driving. The only damage was to their vehicle. I was terminated. My last pay was not great. I didn't get paid for personal days I accumulated. Although I was told I had a weeks vacation time at years beginning and only used 3 days, I didn't get the remainder. I was charged for my health insurance on my last pay, but it was terminated when I was. I have been hurt and still am, but was talked out of and poo pooed, or "when I get time" when asking for a report. Yep, stabbed in the back for doing a good job and sacrificing my family for the jobs sake. Thanks Republic, me and my family will be out there to live after they take my home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dfambry in Cincinnati, Ohio

4 months ago

Mad Hatter in Christopher, Illinois said: After working for this company for over a year, I was terminated. I really liked the job. I liked all the guys I worked with from management down. I showed up every day ( no call ins). I was on time every day, usually early. I got my job done. I followed all the rules. One day a person backed into the truck i was driving . The only damage was to their vehicle. I was terminated. My last pay was not great. I didn't get paid for personal days I accumulated. Although I was told I had a weeks vacation time at years beginning and only used 3 days, I didn't get the remainder. I was charged for my health insurance on my last pay, but it was terminated when I was. I have been hurt and still am, but was talked out of and poo pooed, or "when I get time" when asking for a report. Yep, stabbed in the back for doing a good job and sacrificing my family for the jobs sake. Thanks Republic, me and my family will be out there to live after they take my home.

I don't know about the starting salaries, bonuses and benefits. This seems like a question that you would pose during an interview. Likewise regarding special treats etc. I got a CSR position on Mosteller Road and I was relieved of my duties after four days. My supervisor was quoted as saying, "I think she's going through something." I didn't know that my supervisor was a doctor. Their proprietary software is quite intricate and would require anyone more than four days to learn. They said I was on my cell phone. I took one call from a pharmacist; 10 seconds. I also used the bathroom for an "unscheduled break."
I do not recommend the customer service division. Everyone was extremely nice to my face so when I was asked to "not return" I was shocked beyond belief. Two-faced and unreliable. Inconsiderate regarding your livelihood. Churn and burn their employees. In and out. [limited space]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.