Republic Services Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Republic Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

david k sullivan in Las Vegas, Nevada

7 months ago

I received a notice to check my email but I didn't get one? can it be sent again? sullivansturtle@cox.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dfambry in Cincinnati, Ohio

4 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Republic Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

I got a CSR position on Mosteller Road and I was relieved of my duties after four days. My supervisor was quoted as saying, "I think she's going through something." I didn't know that my supervisor was a doctor. Their proprietary software is quite intricate and would require anyone more than four days to learn. They said I was on my cell phone. I took one call from a pharmacist; 10 seconds. I also used the bathroom for an "unscheduled break."
I do not recommend the customer service division. Everyone was extremely nice to my face so when I was asked to "not return" I was shocked beyond belief. Two-faced and unreliable. Inconsiderate regarding your livelihood. Churn and burn their employees. In and out. Look, I'm not a stupid person, so when I was let go, if you will, I had to wonder what else is behind this? I mean, you would have thought I did something criminal in there. I was 25 minutes early every day and I had no "issues" to deal with. The supervisor there spoke openly about some former employees who slept in their cars in Republic Services parking lot because they were homeless, someone who "gassed" up the place because they openly admitted they had IBS, and someone who had borrowed money from all the other employees and so on. When one takes into consideration all of the low lives that came before them, well like I said, you would have thought I did something criminal in there. What's going on in there? Be careful about where you work and who you chose to provide you with your trash removal services. By the way, you should call every year and have your prices "rolled back" because their system overcharges [even the elderly] their customers and they do absolutely nothing about it.
Boooooo Republic.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cha91103 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

16 days ago

david k sullivan in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I received a notice to check my email but I didn't get one? can it be sent again? sullivansturtle@cox.net

Had a question how long have you been waiting for a response? I put my resume I about a month ago and haven't heard anything yet? Did it take you that long

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.