Republic Services Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Republic Services?

What do you like best about working at Republic Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

williamcaldas@ymail.com in Hillside, New Jersey

13 months ago

i have 2 y to try get jobs in repubric serv, and never get its.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dfambry in Cincinnati, Ohio

12 months ago

I don't know about the starting salaries, bonuses and benefits. This seems like a question that you would pose during an interview. Likewise regarding special treats etc. I got a CSR position on Mosteller Road and I was relieved of my duties after four days. My supervisor was quoted as saying, "I think she's going through something." I didn't know that my supervisor was a doctor. Their propryitray software is quite intricate and would require anyone more than four days to learn. They said I was on my cell phone. I took one call from a pharmacist; 10 seconds. I also used the bathroom for a "unscheduled break."
I do not recommend the customer service division. Everyone was extremely nice to my face so when I was asked to "not return" I was shocked beyond belief. Two-faced and unreliable. Unconsiderate regarding your livelihood. Churn and burn their employees. In and out. Look, I'm not a stupid person, so when I was let go, if you will, I had to wonder what else is behind this? I mean, you would have thought I did something criminal in there. I was 25 minutes early everyday and I had no "issues" to deal with. The supervisor there spoke openly about some former employees who slept in their cars in Republic Services parking lot because they were homeless, someone who "gassed" up the place because they openly admitted they had IBS, someone who had borrowed money from all the other employees and so on. When one takes into consideration all of the low lives that came before them, well like I said, you would have thought I did something criminal in there. What's going on in there? Be careful about where you work and who you chose to provide you with your trash removal services. By the way, you should call every year and have your prices "rolled back" because their system overcharges [even the elderly] their customers and they do absolutely nothing about it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.