Resources Global Professionals News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will Resources Global Professionals grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Resources Global Professionals stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Anomo in Santa Ana, California

109 months ago

Host said: What do you think - will Resources Global Professionals grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Resources Global Professionals stack up against the competition?

Resources Global Professionals has been trying to expand their staff, but they do not have enough projects to keep their current staff busy. This company will tell you what you want to hear to get you to sign on with them, then when it comes time to work they will tell you they don't have any projects to send you out on. Stay far away from this company if you plan on having any kind of consistent income.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Manpow in Stanton, California

83 months ago

Resources recruiters must have gone through the school for liars. I have the displeasure of speaking to several when they came out on sales calls. I can very quickly tell that they speak to you from scripts like telemarketers and do not understand half the stuff that they said. I agree with Anomo, not only will you not earn any income but your reputation will be tarnished if you associate yourself with them.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.