Resources Global Professionals Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Resources Global Professionals?

What do you like best about working at Resources Global Professionals? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Anomo in Santa Ana, California

68 months ago

The average starting salaries are pretty high, but that's because they are trying to recruit as many people as possible, but they do not have projects for the people that are already employed by them. It doesn't matter if the salary is high if there aren't projects then there's no salary. Count on 1/2 of what they tell you to be true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Manpow in Stanton, California

42 months ago

There is no salary! You are quoted an hourly rate if you have billable hours. They can send you on wild goose chases and have you put in countless hours that you will not get paid for. Their sale force in Southern California especially OC office is a joke. Once they managed to convinced to sign on, they would unilaterally cut your rate. I fould these guys to be a bunch of crooks therefore stay away from them. Many of my contacts hired Resources only to learn that the temps would get pissed off with Resources and quit half way through the projects. It would be impossible to hire the pissed off staff because they would make the staff sign non-complete contracts. As a rule, I would never use Resources and I don't recommend anyone to sign on with them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.