Ricoh Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Ricoh?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Truthhurts in L.A, California

72 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Ricoh?

Any advice on striking the right note?

I can't speak for anyone else but me experience was BEYOND HORRIBLE!!!! 1st. I am on the freeway heading to the Interview at the alloted time when theSales Manager calls me and states verbatim " I am looking at my e-mails and see youhave an interview today at 1pm. I never confirmed this appointment with H.R. so Can you come at 4pm instead ?" I tell him NO I can't and I told this "manager" that the appointment per your HR rep was set on MONDAY>>>>why are you just now contacting me on FRIDAY an hour before our scheduled time ? He proceeds to justify and ramble on until I tell him I will call him back. I call the HR rep and tell him what just occured and that my time is valuable and I don't like it wasted. He apologizes immdeiatly and then trashes the "Sales Manager" and says he is lying and so forth. VERY unorganized and all round WASTE OF TIME!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.