Ricoh's insurance

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

john319nyc in Bronx, New York

64 months ago

What is Ricoh's insurance carrier? What does it include? Is it the typical 90 day wait? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dont do it in Montgomery, Alabama

28 months ago

John,
Ricoh's current insurance carrier is different for all three types. United is the health insurance ($2000 deductible + bi weekly deduction) Too expensive to use! The vision and dental are constantly changing to give the company cheaper rates that they DO NOT pass on to you. Our healthcare costs have risen each year I have been here.I believe it is the typical 90 day wait for enrollment. My advice, find another company to work for. Their products are inferior, management unreliable and career is dead end move..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

john319nyc in Bronx, New York

28 months ago

dont do it in Montgomery, Alabama said: John,
Ricoh's current insurance carrier is different for all three types. United is the health insurance ($2000 deductible + bi weekly deduction) Too expensive to use! The vision and dental are constantly changing to give the company cheaper rates that they DO NOT pass on to you. Our healthcare costs have risen each year I have been here.I believe it is the typical 90 day wait for enrollment. My advice, find another company to work for. Their products are inferior, management unreliable and career is dead end move..

Wow!! Thanks so much for the inside scoop.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.