Anybody ever get an interview at Camp Hill/Etters HQ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

JVR in Etters, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

Kind of a mystery for me: Due to family reasons I recently moved outside of Harrisburg. I've worked in the DC/Baltimore area for a number of years, and while I've got a good job, it's a horrible commute now. Just casting a quick eye for close-by companies, I noticed Rite Aid HQ was literally right up the street.

They post a number of Category management/Inventory analysis jobs available on their website. However, I've applied to almost a half-dozen jobs (through their on-line HR system) and haven't even gotten selected for an initial review. I've got a degree in Market Research from Georgetown and 10 years of experience with a Fortune 500 company in a major market. I've gotten same-day call backs from the three companies I applied to in Harrisburg, but not even a whiff from Rite Aid.

I would never state my (or anyone's) candidacy is 'can't miss', but it's a very blue-collar rural market and my experience is advanced for the area. I'm fortunate to have strong interest from other area companies, but Rite Aid HQ is very conveniently located. Getting any job is always a crap-shoot, but I'm surprised to not even get a cursory look out of several jobs that are right in my field. Does anybody have any inside info on hiring over there/tips on what they usually look for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.