Rite Aid Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 133)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

dionnaharrison in New Oxford, Pennsylvania

115 months ago

What do you want a bunch of lazy a/h to have a heart attach, they bug us for their meds on time. Of course waiting till they are out and no refill till their doctor calls us back?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

tina in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

114 months ago

i just started working for rite aid in Delaware County today. I practically had to train myself. They put me on a computer for orientation for about 1 hour. They then put me out on the sales floor to watch another cashier for about 10 mins. before opening up a register for me to work by myself for 4 hours. I rang up sales and did okay until I would get to people who wanted to load up cards and who used coupons, anyway,the one person who was there to help me when I didn't understand went to lunch I had to keep calling the manager for help. I was then introduced to someone from the pharmacy and told that I would be working in the pharmacy for a while tomorrow. I found out that I was being cross trained and there are people who work ther that has never had to work in the pharmacy. I am disgusted because I am only making $7.25 an hour and I will be doing God only knows what in the pharmacy. I was just wondering if this makes any sense. I was also wondering if the salary sounds like something someone who is cross trained should make. I am on the verge of resigning. Can someone who knows give me some feedback. Oh, and I only got one break for 20 mins for 9 hours. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Michele in Port Washington, New York

114 months ago

Tina,
Welcome to Rite Aid..I know how you feel. No one cares at all ..I've been with this company for 35 years Genovese, Eckerd, Brooks this rite aid is the worse company I've ever worked for. They have the worse attituded toward there workers. This is what I do in one day manager photo/stock/planogram person/receiving/ cashier all day now how do you do that by yourself???? You don't! You cry alot
Run for your life!!!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Bucki in Atlanta, Georgia

114 months ago

I read these post about Wrong Aid and I am so glad i no longer work for the co.get out There is a better life belive me Good luck to all of you except HR and DMs ROMs you make peoples life hell

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Michele in Port Washington, New York

114 months ago

Bucki,
I think they go to school to learn how to be mean..HR DMs ROMs They are really mean. you can get so much more with being nice
Glad you ran for your life

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

QueenCatherine in Pennsylvania

114 months ago

Dear Tina,
This is normal Rite Aid policy. The Way I was hired 2 years ago was practically identical to your situation. I was hired for the Pharmacy as a tech. The 1st day there, as soon as I was finished with my first video, I was escorted to the pharmacy, where there stood a lone tech, and pharmacist, on a monday morning, busy as hell, customers lined up in the lobby and the drive thru, the tech looked as though someone sent her through a few twisters, and the Rph looked at me as though I was an angel from God. I was asked to run the cash register. That was it. Ok...so I have No experience and they knew it. But I was asked anyway. Long before my HIPPA training was done, I was in the pharmacy waiting on customers. I began to panic because I was slow, didn't know a thing about the process of this place. Customers were huffing at me, and complaining. The poor pharmacist would stop to help me take a check or run a credit card. The customers of course had several bottles, and they were all in Seperate bags, OH So unorganized this place was. But Somehow I was thrown into the lake and I swam. It takes a strong person to be able to do it, but once you get your bearings, and head above water, don't let them bully you, take charge, and set your own standards. Now I am the 2nd longest tech there, and I insist that WILL CALL is put in Alphabetical order, and ALL customers bags are combined. I don't want any new tech coming in to have to suffer like I did for 3 to 4 weeks. P.S> Did I mention I also have nightmares for the first 3 weeks? Horrible.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

tina in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

114 months ago

Dear Queen Catherine, I actually like the work that they had me doing. I just don't know if they are going to be sendind me back and forth from the pharmacy to the front end of the store. The pharmacist has expressed that she would like to keep me in the pharmacy only, I don't know. They had me counting pills and placing them in pill bottles that range from 30 pills and up. They also had me pouring entire bottles of pills into some kind of large container that holds pills of the same kind and then placing the containers on shelves. I also worked the drive thru window. I also ran the pickup register for both the drive thru and the inside cashier window. they are trying to train me how to handle working the drop off prescriptions window too. I also answer the phone. I just need to know if $7.25 an hour is worth it. As it stands so far,this is only where they will have me somedays and other days, I will be working in the front of the store. I hope that I am not being unfairly used.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

QueenCatherine in Pennsylvania

114 months ago

Dear Tina,
Your doing exactly what I did. Its VERY confusing at first, you'll feel lost for about 3 weeks, and then you'll see...things will start to make sense to you. If you can, STAY in the Pharmacy. It is crazier, and more busy, but your day flies, and the money your getting isn't bad. I make 7.51 and have been there almost 2 years. In PA thats not bad. In the front end your hours are usually worse, and the truck is MUCH more horrible to put away. Once you have a place in the RX, they usually never recall you to the FE of the store. I wish you luck and if you ever need help or advice just ask!! QueenCatherine

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

alreadygone in Georgia

114 months ago

I WORKED FOR ECKERD FOR 7 YEARS AND WHEN I QUIT I WAS MAKING 9.80 HOUR AS AN HOURLY ASST

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Winthorpe

114 months ago

7 years and 9.80 and you really got termed. Bad attitude will get you gone.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

alreadygone in Georgia

114 months ago

no just to let you know i qit inst the company alongand have a lawsuit aga with other members of management

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

alreadygone in Georgia

114 months ago

no just to let you know i quit and have a lawsiut against the company have a lawsuit alnog with other members of management
know your facts before you speak

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Bucki in Atlanta, Georgia

113 months ago

Any Eckerd employees That were working at Store 3485 now 11777 the guy that robbed us last may 2007 he pleaded gulity this week and received ten years to serve LOL so losing my job over this was not a total waste

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

bigjohn in new bedford, Massachusetts

113 months ago

what is the lawsuuit and can i get involved. I feel like a slave with this company. I wish they never merged.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

sdunlap in Torrington, Connecticut

113 months ago

I could not agree more. This is Bad. Payroll is so tight...if one person calls out sick, no one can even cover it because we can't allow overtime, so I am stuck working more and more hours for free. and getting less and less accomplished in the process. And blamed for sales being so far down, when they wiped out half of the products we used to carry that people want to buy, and raised the prices so high no one wants to shop there! It's getting quite ridiculous, the impossibilities that are expected of us.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Bucki in Atlanta, Georgia

113 months ago

Get a union started that would help would scare the hell out of them

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Bucki in Atlanta, Georgia

113 months ago

you wont to know where your payroll is going? Health Expo by Wrong Aid june 6 7 Cobb Co Ga.With a bunch of second rate tv people

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

old eck. emp. in Atlanta, Georgia

113 months ago

Mary Mary How does your stores grow? They dont Walgreens is kicking your as-

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

kadja in New York, New York

113 months ago

hi guys I need some copies of my paystub from rite aid and I was wondering if any of you knows how to get them from online or if I have to call the headquaters. I lost a bunch of them and I need them for income veirfication. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

miss underpaid in Bronx, New York

113 months ago

there is no budgets to pay employees well, but the corporate hq just had the exec level remodeled with new everything, flat screen TVs, private bathrooms... Four or more... Etc. It's sad. The execs make milllions while most admin type employees that do all the work make under $40,000 even after 5 years! Also, the lies, lies, lies pile up there daily!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

el in SALEM, Indiana

112 months ago

I HAVE BEEN AT RITE AID PHARAMCY FOR OVER 6 YEARS AND DO NOT MAKE EVEN $8.00 AN HOUR , I AM A LICENSED TECH

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

old eck. emp. in Atlanta, Georgia

112 months ago

Go to CVS or Walgreens They pay more than that

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

rajdev in atlanta, Georgia

105 months ago

Hi you are right that is why RA got slapped 5 billion dollars in fine and 332000 dollars too in fine are u still with RA ? or did you quit RA..?
Mary Sammons did quit anyways feel sorry for you ...and yes To be successful business you need to have strong and good work ethic's which RA lacks ...Its time for RA to be a part of History ...
Amen....

Courtney in Auburn, Alabama said: Hi! I'm from the original Rite Aid crew. I've only had good experiences with the managers and other bosses. You seem to be like the other people from BE I've met...wonderful with a great sense of what is "right" to do in the business world. I guess as you called it - work ethic. I'm so happy to have merged with people like you, and I love that RA is using some of BE ideas, because they really seemed to take care of their customers.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Lerwis in Columbus, Ohio

104 months ago

I hear things at Rite Aid are really bad for employees. Morale is down. Hours are rough. supposably there's a lawsuit against the company for overtime pay for assistant store managers who work long hours even thogh there in managment. I saw the lawyers website - maybe law29. anyway, I would think twice before going to work there.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Lerwis in Columbus, Ohio

104 months ago

yep I found the rite aid assistant store manager overtime lawsuit case at www.law29.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

slappyhappyjim in Twinsburg, Ohio

100 months ago

As far as bonuses, Rite-Aid offers a discount on sattelite television through DirecTV. Check our intranet site and there is an 800 number which you can call and receive an exclusive $26 off what the average guy pays. Plus, refer a friend, and you will receive $100 in the mail for a referral.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

bananners in Concord, North Carolina

97 months ago

cvs starts you out around 11 bucks!
and at rite aid we've had customers come back bc our pharmacists give wrong Rx's out. our hours are so bad that we will have just one pharmacist and one person up front.
And forget about workers compensation. A friend of mine, a co worker, was unloading the truck and tore ligaments in her arm. She's a very fit woman so this was odd. Rite aid said she was doing something she should have been doing so they weren't paying. That doesn't even make sense!! She had to sue bc she needed surgery. Rite Aid refused to pay (probably bc they're so poor). They negotiated b/c she was going to take it to court and RA paid for half of her surgery cost. She's totally better now but she was fired from her job and she was an assistant manager.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

rajdev in atlanta, Georgia

97 months ago

Hi anyone sued Rite aid on not getting paid for the overtime pls get in touch its time to teach rite aid a good lession

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

rajdev in atlanta, Georgia

97 months ago

Bananners in Concord, North Carolina said: cvs starts you out around 11 bucks!
and at rite aid we've had customers come back bc our pharmacists give wrong Rx's out. our hours are so bad that we will have just one pharmacist and one person up front.
And forget about workers compensation. A friend of mine, a co worker, was unloading the truck and tore ligaments in her arm. She's a very fit woman so this was odd. Rite aid said she was doing something she should have been doing so they weren't paying. That doesn't even make sense!! She had to sue bc she needed surgery. Rite Aid refused to pay (probably bc they're so poor). They negotiated b/c she was going to take it to court and RA paid for half of her surgery cost. She's totally better now but she was fired from her job and she was an assistant manager.

Wht else can a broken company do one question though why dont they close half of their stores and consolidate the other stores so that they can atleast make some more more to pay their stock holders like us and also does anyone know if they have alaready paid the loan that they got from PA state govt.?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

hateworkingforra in Sometown, New York

97 months ago

raj dev in atlanta, Georgia said: Hi you are right that is why RA got slapped 5 billion dollars in fine and 332000 dollars too in fine are u still with RA ? or did you quit RA..?
Mary Sammons did quit anyways feel sorry for you ...and yes To be successful business you need to have strong and good work ethic's which RA lacks ...Its time for RA to be a part of History ...
Amen....

No Marys still in charge. Shes still soaking Rite Aid 5.2 million a year. Little 3% raise for the hard working employees and she gets millions even when the company was losing money (stock was at 19 cents a share.) and she still bonused? I have to work 60 plus hours because they keep taking my hours away for my help. Im tired and after I figured the pay for 60 hours I just make over minium wage and Im a manager. They will work you to death for very little pay. I got written up because I had to leave work early to go to the hospital when my wife's doctor thought she was having another STROKE! I have so much inside info but I dont have that much time. WE NEED A SALARY ABUSE LAW!!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

rajdev in atlanta, Georgia

97 months ago

well i guess if you are being abused report to department of Labor and they can help you file a lawsuit against Rite Aid ...do not let them run all over you and yes mary sammons was announced one of top 100 female personalities of the year ...i guess she has made good money to pay them ...

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

jc1990 in Beaverton, Oregon

96 months ago

D in Houtzdale, Pennsylvania said: They need to pay thier employees on Payday not 3 days later. this is the 2nd time in 4 weeks that our local rite aid hasn't gave any check to the employees. This is not legal.

I completely agree. they have lost our pay checks, they forgt to send them out, they have sent them to the wrong store etc... it just goes on. and not once have they offered a collateral. i mean we should at least get intrest for them holding our money for a longer period.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

jc1990 in Beaverton, Oregon

96 months ago

bucki in Atlanta, Georgia said: I am a former employee so I dont care but becareful what you post I am sure HR reads these posts

thats why i will not use my real name because rite aid where i live will fire you if they even sense somethin' goin on.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jc1990 in Beaverton, Oregon

96 months ago

is there any way to check online for your pay role? i knoow with other companies you can but not sure with rite aid

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

hateworkingforra in Sometown, New York

96 months ago

Michele in Port Washington, New York said: Hellen, I'm also a Brooks Eckerd former employee
Does anyone know if Rite Aid is going to take my 5 weeks vacation away from me ?? I'm very upset about this..sick days are ok but vacation is not fair.. And what is this percetage they give you till your annivasary date?? I was a Photo tech for 35 year with Genovese Brook eckerd and now I'm a nothing!! I can see rite Aid is not into Photo. Just my opinion.. Thanks

As far as now Rite Aid is not taking away earned vacation but for those who worked for Eckard with less than 20yrs. They will not receive the extra week on thier 20th.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

hateworkingforra in Sometown, New York

96 months ago

JC1990 in Beaverton, Oregon said: is there any way to check online for your pay role? i knoow with other companies you can but not sure with rite aid

Not that Im aware off.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

hateworkingforra in Sometown, New York

96 months ago

JC1990 in Beaverton, Oregon said: I completely agree. they have lost our pay checks, they forgt to send them out, they have sent them to the wrong store etc... it just goes on. and not once have they offered a collateral. i mean we should at least get intrest for them holding our money for a longer period.

2 words for yah.....DIRECT DEPOSIT.....its there every pay period.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

hateworkingforra in Sometown, New York

96 months ago

HateworkingforRA in Sometown, New York said: As far as now Rite Aid is not taking away earned vacation but for those who worked for Eckard with less than 20yrs. They will not receive the extra week on thier 20th.

oh I fogot to mention that you must be full-time and maintain a 35hr work week I believe.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

pill counter in Washington

94 months ago

---continued from previous comment---
The company is in financial trouble because top management made the HUGE strategic blunder to overpay by $300 MILLION in order to acquire the Brooks/Eckerd pharmacies from Jean Couteau in a hurry. Why did they do this? Well, strategically, it was a good idea to make a large acquisition, but they wanted to get this done in a hurry, and that is what cost them big bucks. If they would have waited another year or two had the Couteau group refused the offer, the Brooks/Eckerd chain would have continued to lose money for the french Canadians, and they could have come back and acquired it at book value--- you see, the $300 million figure is my calculation of what accountants call "goodwill", which is payment in excess of the value of the assets to be acquired. Apparently the regulators agreed because they later forced Rite Aid to adjust their books to reflect the overpayment. I was formerly employed as, among other things, a merger's and acquisitions specialist (M&A), so I knew Rite Aid was overpaying and it would come back to hurt the company, but the top execs got their bonuses, so they wanted the deal done, at any cost. To cover their backsides, they employed two financial investment banking firms to review the deal and give it their seal of approval at the price chosen by Sammons & Co. Of course both "well respected" investment banking firms said the Rite Aid offering price was "reasonable and fair", but you had to read between the lines of their reports to see that each firm would be paid $10 million dollars on the one condition that the deal went through (can anyone say "conflict of interest")?
So now, the rest of the employees (those who DIDN'T) get bonuses as a result of the "deal", have to suck it up and work with less. But don't be too angry with the VP of finance because we wouldn't even be here if the financial wizards hadn't been able to get previous debt restructurings done which has allowed us to survive.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

pill counter in Washington

94 months ago

---contiuned from previous comment---
...which has allowed us to survive in the aftermath of the Martin Grass overreaching years. We all owe the finance department a debt of gratitude.

In summary, I like my employer-- I like my store, my customers, my store-level and district-level co-workers. I like the "raptar" culture and the lip-service from corporate thanking us for all our sacrifices. But if I were running the corporation, I would probably have to conclude that the company is top-heavy and many high level corporate positions would be eliminated. This would save a lot of salary expense, and probably would not significantly hurt operations. Eliminating some of the demonstrated incompetent coporate "dead wood" will help improve profits (lowering G&A expense). Unfortunately, some decision-makers must know this.... that is why we see so many illogical corporate directives coming down the pipeline. Some high level folks are just as afraid as the RVP's, so they feel they must do something-- come up with some new and "inventive" ideas to "increase sales" in order to justify their jobs. Most of these ideas just make store operations even less efficient, resulting in DECREASED customer service as perceived by our ultimate boss, the customer. The most important factor in customer satisfaction in pharmacy is waiting time to get prescriptions. In front-end, it is short lines to checkout and someone available to answer questions and locate items. When upper management meddles, it results in having to take time from those most important issues and devote some of it to their LESS important issues. I wouldn't expect the MBA's to understand what REALLY makes a company successful. Given all that, it's still MY Rite Aid, and I LOVE IT!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

pill counter in Washington

94 months ago

PS. I am COUNTING on HR monitoring this comment and passing it on up to the highest levels.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

rajdev in atlanta, Georgia

92 months ago

Any one working for Rite Aid willing to sue Rite Aid get in touch with me at raj1232dev@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

rajdev in atlanta, Georgia

92 months ago

HateworkingforRA in Sometown, New York said: 2 words for yah.....DIRECT DEPOSIT.....its there every pay period.

Well with the Direct Deposit esp with Rite Aid they have every chance to manipulate the pay and under pay their Employess so be careful and make sure you check every pay check that is direct deposited and if you see any issues make sure you contact the HR or Payroll immediately if they do not respond make sure you get in touch with Attorney General's office and make sure you let them know ...I have expierenced it earlier just a word of caution...!!!
Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

rajdev in atlanta, Georgia

92 months ago

pill counter in Washington said: ---contiuned from previous comment---
...which has allowed us to survive in the aftermath of the Martin Grass overreaching years. We all owe the finance department a debt of gratitude.

In summary, I like my employer-- I like my store, my customers, my store-level and district-level co-workers. I like the "raptar" culture and the lip-service from corporate thanking us for all our sacrifices. But if I were running the corporation, I would probably have to conclude that the company is top-heavy and many high level corporate positions would be eliminated. This would save a lot of salary expense, and probably would not significantly hurt operations. Eliminating some of the demonstrated incompetent coporate "dead wood" will help improve profits (lowering G&A expense). Unfortunately, some decision-makers must know this.... that is why we see so many illogical corporate directives coming down the pipeline. Some high level folks are just as afraid as the RVP's, so they feel they must do something-- come up with some new and "inventive" ideas to "increase sales" in order to justify their jobs. Most of these ideas just make store operations even less efficient, resulting in DECREASED customer service as perceived by our ultimate boss, the customer. The most important factor in customer satisfaction in pharmacy is waiting time to get prescriptions. In front-end, it is short lines to checkout and someone available to answer questions and locate items. When upper management meddles, it results in having to take time from those most important issues and devote some of it to their LESS important issues. I wouldn't expect the MBA's to understand what REALLY makes a company successful. Given all that, it's still MY Rite Aid, and I LOVE IT!

Hey do u know RITE AID Might be filing for bankrupcy protection ....?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

rajdev in atlanta, Georgia

91 months ago

pill counter in Washington said: ---continued from previous comment---
The company is in financial trouble because top management made the HUGE strategic blunder to overpay by $300 MILLION in order to acquire the Brooks/Eckerd pharmacies from Jean Couteau in a hurry. Why did they do this? Well, strategically, it was a good idea to make a large acquisition, but they wanted to get this done in a hurry, and that is what cost them big bucks. If they would have waited another year or two had the Couteau group refused the offer, the Brooks/Eckerd chain would have continued to lose money for the french Canadians, and they could have come back and acquired it at book value--- you see, the $300 million figure is my calculation of what accountants call "goodwill", which is payment in excess of the value of the assets to be acquired. Apparently the regulators agreed because they later forced Rite Aid to adjust their books to reflect the overpayment. I was formerly employed as, among other things, a merger's and acquisitions specialist (M&A), so I knew Rite Aid was overpaying and it would come back to hurt the company, but the top execs got their bonuses, so they wanted the deal done, at any cost. To cover their backsides, they employed two financial investment banking firms to review the deal and give it their seal of approval at the price chosen by Sammons & Co. Of course both "well respected" investment banking firms said the Rite Aid offering price was "reasonable and fair", but you had to read between the lines of their reports to see that each firm would be paid $10 million dollars on the one condition that the deal went through (can anyone say "conflict of interest")?
So now, the rest of the employees (those who DIDN'T) get bonuses as a result of the "deal", have to suck it up and work with less. But don't be too angry with the VP of finance be

Why are you still in Business why not become a part of history .....

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

rajdev in atlanta, Georgia

91 months ago

pill counter in Washington said: ---contiuned from previous comment---
...which has allowed us to survive in the aftermath of the Martin Grass overreaching years. We all owe the finance department a debt of gratitude.

In summary, I like my employer-- I like my store, my customers, my store-level and district-level co-workers. I like the "raptar" culture and the lip-service from corporate thanking us for all our sacrifices. But if I were running the corporation, I would probably have to conclude that the company is top-heavy and many high level corporate positions would be eliminated. This would save a lot of salary expense, and probably would not significantly hurt operations. Eliminating some of the demonstrated incompetent coporate "dead wood" will help improve profits (lowering G&A expense). Unfortunately, some decision-makers must know this.... that is why we see so many illogical corporate directives coming down the pipeline. Some high level folks are just as afraid as the RVP's, so they feel they must do something-- come up with some new and "inventive" ideas to "increase sales" in order to justify their jobs. Most of these ideas just make store operations even less efficient, resulting in DECREASED customer service as perceived by our ultimate boss, the customer. The most important factor in customer satisfaction in pharmacy is waiting time to get prescriptions. In front-end, it is short lines to checkout and someone available to answer questions and locate items. When upper management meddles, it results in having to take time from those most important issues and devote some of it to their LESS important issues. I wouldn't expect the MBA's to understand what REALLY makes a company successful. Given all that, it's still MY Rite Aid, and I LOVE IT!

Are u still working with RITE AID ...?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

rajdev in atlanta, Georgia

91 months ago

Courtney in Auburn, Alabama said: Hi! I'm from the original Rite Aid crew. I've only had good experiences with the managers and other bosses. You seem to be like the other people from BE I've met...wonderful with a great sense of what is "right" to do in the business world. I guess as you called it - work ethic. I'm so happy to have merged with people like you, and I love that RA is using some of BE ideas, because they really seemed to take care of their customers.

Take care of customers how .....By not filling their scripts or by not stocking stuff due to recession...:) they are just a team of reckless people who dont care about customers nor about their employees who are their internal customers.....

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Rockerchick88 in Fort Loudon, Pennsylvania

91 months ago

One thing that I hate is the fact that you do your zero counts, tell the customers that the truck will be coming in and when it does, they fail to send you the stock that your store needs to fill the empty spaces. You then get customers coming in to see if you got the product that they needed and have to tell them that the DC did not send you any of the product that they wanted. It is not good for CSI scores and then you get questioned from above on why you have out-of-stocks... Well, on a store level, we order it but do not receive it. I do not know how many times I have had to call ten to twenty other stores to see if they have it, then drive an hour to pick up an item (on my gas bill, not RAs). It is embarrassing to tell customers that you are out of an item. Are they even looking at our zero counts or just throwing in merchandise that they want to get out of the warehouse? Sometimes they will send a hundred of one item that isn't even a high selling item and you are stuck with it until you can find a store that needs it or has the room for it. I work in store level management and the lack of support from above is sad. The main thing that keeps me there is my employees and customers. They are great. However, I often feel like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Luckily, my customers have acknowledged that these things arent my fault and are always thankful that I do everything that I can do to make their shopping experience positive. It just frustrates me because there are all of these expectations that lack the resources. Have the people from above actually ever worked in a store? Dont even get me started on payroll. Haha. Granted, they havent seemed to mess mine up too much but they have messed up my employees paychecks and it took months to get them to fix it.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

GB09 in Corona, California

91 months ago

Courtney in Tuskegee Institute, Alabama said: If you're a regular pharmacist, the pay scale is relatively the same across theboard for all major chains. Walgreens has a good 401K, but they watch you like Big Brother. Rite Aid is a corporation with a small time feel. I've been there for 2 years now. You get paid good money, depending on the job type. If you have any more questions, just email me at courtneydunlap@bellsouth.net. I've changed stores and companies every year or two til I came to this one. I'll be happy to share any info I've got. Just let me know, and good luck job hunting! courtney

Hey Courtney,

How did Rite Aid work out?? You said you liked it and normally changed jobs often, still there--why or why not?? Thank you

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

me in Millsboro, Delaware

78 months ago

No Name in Etters, Pennsylvania said: You say 32k/yr "is not bad"?! Maybe that is not bad for an admin or clerical position, but you say you were in management. 32k is VERY poor for ANY type of management/supervisor job. And if you did work 60hrs per week, you were making $10.25 per hour. McD's pays around $8, and Walmart between $8-$10. Rite Aid is cheap and does not pay decent wages. Can't blame you for leaving.

i work

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.