Rite Aid Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 127 of 127)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

me in Millsboro, Delaware

39 months ago

I WORK THERE 8YEARS MADE 866
GOT FIRED OVER POP YEA DONT WORK THERE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

amanda

36 months ago

When i worked for eckerd i receeved a cash advance. Two weeks later my they took the cash advance out and my paycheck as 27 dollars. Someone in human reasources told me that eckerd misses up a lot of employees.

no complaints as a customer in Covington, Georgia

32 months ago

In the town I live in we had an Eckerds that was bought out by Rite Aid. The new Rite Aid is so much nicer, I like the straight aisles instead of the slanted ones. I worked at CVS for four years and I ALWAYS go to the Rite Aid to get what I need. I love the reward program for customers and all the workers there know me by name. Everyone has their gripes about their job esp in this economy but they are always upbeat there. Maybe the management in the South East is a little bit different...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Skeptic in Poughkeepsie, New York

32 months ago

A friend of mine is a shift supervisor and says he makes close to $20 an hour. I might need to change jobs!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

J0HNNY in Hazlet, New Jersey

29 months ago

i have been at RITEAID a little over 5 months, a new store manager was hired,after a month of him working,the ENTIRE staff realized he had no idea what he was doing,and it had also been brought to light by him babbling on the job that he and PAUL KRAMER. the DM . had been outside ''personal'' friends AND THEY GREW UP TOGETHER!! and that he never even worked in a RITE AID and got hired by paul outside of the company!!,wich is how he got the job.over time me and about 5 other store employees (2 who quite,2 who still work there,and one who transfered),noticed that the store manager continuously used abusive language toward staff,uttering words such as, ''your trash'' , ''your an idiot''..usually he would make comments towards other workers and look at me like i was going to agree with his nasty comments. ive noticed that almost all of his comments are aimed toward the black people in my store.i myself am white , about a month ago he came into the back stock room and began screaming at me yelling curse word after curse word directed toward me until i abrubtly stopped him in his tracks and said ''do not ever in your life curse at me or talk degrading towrds me ever again and also do not call the associates trash or garbage and look at me like im going to agree with you because you are flat out disrespectful and completely unprofessional''. ... the store managers jaw dropped and he said ''say no more it wont happen again'' . however one month before this,he had been telling me how much he needed me at work and how he needed me to work extra hours and i explained to him that i had another job.he then told me that he would give me extra hours if i left my other job..so i did...i left my other job to commit to riteaid.i have 2 sons.after i asked him to stop discriminating..the next day i went from 35 hours a week to 9 hours. IM ALL FOR A UNION. AND NOW!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

J0HNNY in Hazlet, New Jersey

29 months ago

BY THE WAY. 2 OTHER WORKERS STILL THERE WITH ME..THE OTHER 2 QUITE..AND ONE TRANSFERED.ALL JUST TO GET AWAY FROM THIS GUY. THIS STORE MAN. IS THE LOWEST FORM OF CLASS IVE EVER ENCOUNTERED..AND IM ORIGINALLY FROM JERSEY CITY, SO YOU KNOW THATS BAD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

amanda

14 months ago

Courtney in Auburn, Alabama said: I've never had a problem with my or my technician's checks. It sounds like there was an area or store problem. And aren't you not supposed to give cash advances from the register? That could be why your store was messed up. it looks like a loss prevention issue.

when i worked for eckerd they would mess up my paycheck. i got a cash advance then my next check would be almost 0. they like to have employees work off the clock. for example if you work 6 hours in a day and didn't take your lunch the system would take 30 minutes away from you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MrChumpy in Astoria, Oregon

14 months ago

I have been told that Shift Supervisors in Oregon are getting $11.00 and hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hazel in Randle, Washington

9 months ago

No Name in Etters, Pennsylvania said: You say 32k/yr "is not bad"?! Maybe that is not bad for an admin or clerical position, but you say you were in management. 32k is VERY poor for ANY type of management/supervisor job. And if you did work 60hrs per week, you were making $10.25 per hour. McD's pays around $8, and Walmart between $8-$10. Rite Aid is cheap and does not pay decent wages. Can't blame you for leaving.

I am a Wellness Ambassador at Rite Aid and I get paid more than that. Rite Aid will pay you what you are worth. Not trying to sound rude, but I was hired on at $10 an hour, and then 3 months later got a $1 raise. I've been there almost a year now and they are giving me another raise here soon. I continue to advance my wages by being an above standard employee. I reach out to my community, bring in scripts, take care of in store customer service, set up flu clinics, raise business metrics, track our customer surveys, etc. I'm a busy girl, but I feel I am being compensated well for being such a new employee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

9 months ago

Rockerchick88 in Fort Loudon, Pennsylvania said: One thing that I hate is the fact that you do your zero counts, tell the customers that the truck will be coming in and when it does, they fail to send you the stock that your store needs to fill the empty spaces. You then get customers coming in to see if you got the product that they needed and have to tell them that the DC did not send you any of the product that they wanted. It is not good for CSI scores and then you get questioned from above on why you have out-of-stocks... Well, on a store level, we order it but...

When you do a store to store transfer, track your mileage and enter in into the expense system. Its company policy that you be reimbursed for driving you do for the company. Also, utilize the Mckesson book. My store keeps it in the pharmacy. The items can be ordered for next day delivery (business days). That is how we keep our CSI scores at a 90 or above. Hope that helps!

9 months ago

J0HNNY in Hazlet, New Jersey said: i have been at RITEAID a little over 5 months, a new store manager was hired,after a month of him working,the ENTIRE staff realized he had no idea what he was doing,and it had also been brought to light by him babbling on the job that he and PAUL KRAMER. the DM . had been outside ''personal'' friends AND THEY GREW UP TOGETHER!! and that he never even worked in a RITE AID and got hired by paul outside of the company!!,wich is how he got the job.over time me and about 5 other store employees (2 who quite,2 who still work there,and one who transfered),noticed that the store manager continuously used....

In a situation like this, I would contact your DM. since they are friends, I would go maybe to your PDM. management like that effects everyone from his level of employment down. It cant happen. hell, what store do you work at? I'll report it.

9 months ago

Former Rite Aid GM in Abington, Pennsylvania said: My misery with Rite Aid is over. I worked there about 2 years ago and it was torture. They hired me as an Assistant Manager making $35,000 not bad while training and getting overtime. After training you are know working 50 hours a week minimum. Know that messed up because salaries are based on 40 hours a week right, wrong not at Rite Aid. They will offer you promotions left and right because they have high turnover in management. They will fire most...

i have worked with RA since April 2012, and we have had 2 inventories: during September 2012, and again in September 2013. why does your store inventory so much? Are you a high risk store? I work at two stores, one low risk and one high risk. both only have one inventory a year. I would have maybe sent an email on to someone in higher management and ask for an explanation.

9 months ago

Eric R in Jackson Heights, New York said: Payroll cuts have caused a dramatic influence in store conditions, and customer service . How can you make your customers satisfied when you have no one to help them on the sales floor, not enough people to pack out, not enough people to ring, not enough people to face, price changes, planos, I can keep going. So that means that the store manager must do it all? Hell no, I do not get paid for all that bs. But My DM said it must GET done no matter what. Nice.....

my job is sales floor customer service.... and i am the only one, managers included, that is not supposed to work on tasks like this. and no one whines. rite aid has changed a lot since then, but maybe it just took getting rid of people who want to write their own rules and tell their upper management off. thats not how work gets done.

davisdoren

9 months ago

No you are not!

davisdoren

9 months ago

You cycle counts are off another things call The Dc before and see if item is there. It's there job

davisdoren

9 months ago

No you're not they will stop the raise and say you are out of the mitric for that store

davisdoren

9 months ago

If you are ahigh risk store you will always have two inventoies a year

davisdoren

9 months ago

J0HNNY in Hazlet, New Jersey said: i have been at RITEAID a little over 5 months, a new store manager was hired,after a month of him working,the ENTIRE staff realized he had no idea what he was doing,and it had also been brought to light by him babbling on the job that he and PAUL KRAMER. the DM . had been outside ''personal'' friends AND THEY GREW UP TOGETHER!! and that he never even worked in a RITE AID and got hired by paul outside of the company!!,wich is how he got the job.over time me and about 5 other store employees (2 who quite,2 who still work there,and one who transfered),noticed that the store manager continuously used abusive language toward staff,uttering words such as, ''your trash'' , ''your an idiot''..usually he would make comments towards other workers and look at me like i was going to agree with his nasty comments. ive noticed that almost all of his comments are aimed toward the black people in my store.i myself am white , about a month ago he came into the back stock room and began screaming at me yelling curse word after curse word directed toward me until i abrubtly stopped him in his tracks and said ''do not ever in your life curse at me or talk degrading towrds me ever again and also do not call the associates trash or garbage and look at me like im going to agree with you because you are flat out disrespectful and completely unprofessional''. ... the store managers jaw dropped and he said ''say no more it wont happen again'' . however one month before this,he had been telling me how much he needed me at work and how he needed me to work extra hours and i explained to him that i had another job.he then told me that he would give me extra hours if i left my other job..so i did...i left my other job to commit to riteaid.i have 2 sons.after i asked him to stop discriminating..the next day i went from 35 hours a week to 9 hours. IM ALL FOR A UNION. AND NOW!!!!!!!!!

HR NIGHTMARE KEEP A RECORD OF EVERYTHING HE SAYS TIME DAY

9 months ago

raj dev in atlanta, Georgia said: hmmmmIntresting so are u still with RITE AID well i am not sure about your view point about otehr chains but for sure all the other chain's employee never had so many issue's with their pay checks as RITE AID Employees have and had in past so in nutshell if you wann to live in a well and think that is the world then its upto you if not then you are 100% wrong and trust me i have been wiht them and its most unethical company to be working for they cheat hardworking employees of thier pay i consider them as beggars with no choice ...and good news is that they will be purchased by walmart,walgreens and CVS so pal you might be working for a real better company and yes see if MARY SAMMONS needs a job ....Good Luck

lol its 2013 now and Rite Aid is doing well! We have WAY better CSI reviews than Walgreens, and people are CONSTANTLY transferring their scripts to us from walmart, walgreens and safeway.

9 months ago

me in Millsboro, Delaware said: I WORK THERE 8YEARS MADE 866
GOT FIRED OVER POP YEA DONT WORK THERE

for stealing pop, or for it not being done right? can you elaborate?

davisdoren

9 months ago

You need to read there stock report

davisdoren

9 months ago

Rite Aid is a Company if they last another 5 years it will shock me.

9 months ago

I would be shocked if they don't make it at least 5 years. I see a bright future for this company. And our stock has more than doubled in the time that I have worked here from my research.

davisdoren

9 months ago

Rite Aid is a Company if they last another 5 years it will shock me.

davisdoren

9 months ago

ON the 20Th of Sep. you open at $4.62 and close at $4.52 now i've work at Rite Aid from 2000 until 2010 as a manager in that I remeber the stock at 16.00 dollar until Martin Grass cooked the books and they got loans from the Govt. and banks so when I left the stock was $1.38 now so you mean it took them 5years to double there stock.... well I still have there stock I'm waiting for some over company to buy them out and they will.

9 months ago

davisdoren said: ON the 20Th of Sep. you open at $4.62 and close at $4.52 now i've work at Rite Aid from 2000 until 2010 as a manager in that I remeber the stock at 16.00 dollar until Martin Grass cooked the books and they got loans from the Govt. and banks so when I left the stock was $1.38 now so you mean it took them 5years to double there stock.... well I still have there stock I'm waiting for some over company to buy them out and they will.

yeah i dont see that happening

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

redwing605 in Wallace, North Carolina

26 days ago

Dionna Harrison in New Oxford, Pennsylvania said: I just do not understand even though I started out as a pharmacy tech., that Rite Aid pays more to a tech/ cashier than they do for a person that when a store manager or assistant isn't in which is allot because they have very few personnel and we have to cover everything. We protect the company assets and are responsible for the customers and personnel while we are on duty. I make after 3 years only 8.35 an hour and have been informed of 1 pt and 1 ditsy full time tech getting 2.00 raises.

Don't wanna sound mean, but at the end of the day a Tech's job is more important than yours. The pharmacy makes the money. If you don't want to deal with pharmacy problems, fine, you shouldn't. Send it to the Pharmacy manager, that's part of their job. Make them manage their own problems. If they don't like it, tell them too bad, isn't a thing they can do about it other than fix the stupid issues or keep getting yelled at by customers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.