Waste of Time

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Forest G. in Etters, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

Over the past 18 months, I had interviewed at the corporate office in Harrisburg twice, and at the corporate office in Etters three times. I have never heard back from any HR person, or interviewer. Each time I followed up, I was told a decision had not been made yet. It's has been a poorly managed company in the past, and it still is. Stay away!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ramshi in Etters, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

I totally agree.

Forest G. said: Over the past 18 months, I had interviewed at the corporate office in Harrisburg twice, and at the corporate office in Etters three times. I have never heard back from any HR person, or interviewer. Each time I followed up, I was told a decision had not been made yet. It's has been a poorly managed company in the past, and it still is. Stay away!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Unknown-previous employee in Etters, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

How true this is. There management is very poor and they do not respect or listen to their employees...I am a previous employee who learned and got out as quick as I could. You always see positions posted that are over a year old, how is this possible? what are they waiting for ??? stay away from rite aid

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

Unknown-previous employee in Etters, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

Forest G. said: Over the past 18 months, I had interviewed at the corporate office in Harrisburg twice, and at the corporate office in Etters three times. I have never heard back from any HR person, or interviewer. Each time I followed up, I was told a decision had not been made yet. It's has been a poorly managed company in the past, and it still is. Stay away!

oh,and their benefits are horrible!!! dont be sick or need medical help if you are going to work here

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kat in Etters, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

Has anyone else had a chance to interview at the headquarters in Harrisburg? If so, please share your experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Chu in Wernersville, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

I had an Interview in there Etters, Pa office about a month ago. Im happy to say that I got the job and started about 2 weeks ago. I didnt have any problem getting it. In fact they emailed me and called me to inform me that They where still very interested in me and would be in contact soon. Best of luck to all!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.