How to get a job at Riverside Medical Center.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at Riverside Medical Center? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

STRAIGHT TALKIN in Bourbonnais, Illinois

35 months ago

I' am a former employee of Riverside Medical Center. Back when I was hired, the hospital had a small town feel about it. They had just completed their first successful heart surgery, which inspired a larger than life telemetry unit. RMC has now become world class and has grown by leaps and bounds since then, they have stopped being personable and has started to become more snobbish and rude.
They are probably more formal now about hiring and you might have to go straight to a department head and introduce yourself so that they will consider your application or know some one who works there already. If you are in the nursing program at Olivet Nazarene University, You'll be considered almost immediately, in my opinion.
When I applied, I filled out applications once a week until I got called in for an interview. It took about a month, at the time my plans were to complete a nursing program so that I could grow with the company. I believe that might have helped my chances on getting hired. However, I ran into circumstances beyond my control that prevented my growth and I got stuck for ten years in my role and it might have contributed to me later being terminated?
Should you get a job there, you'll find that it isn't a bad place to work because it's modern and clean, but the people you work with is a lot of conflicting personalities.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.