Rj Reynolds Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Rj Reynolds?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

unknown in Saddle Brook, New Jersey

84 months ago

They ask behavioral interview questions, ie- give an example of a time when you failed an assigned task on a job, what happened and what did you learn. You can look up these types questions up on the internet. They also aked what was your biggest accomplishment?, and tell us something about yourself we would not know from your resume or speaking with you today. Good Luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

smooth in Gresham, Oregon

84 months ago

i just got scheduled for a phone interview next week. Any one have any tips or suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

unknown in Maywood, New Jersey

83 months ago

smooth in Gresham, Oregon said: i just got scheduled for a phone interview next week. Any one have any tips or suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

just be your smooth self!! Ok really look up those behavioral questions on the internet they are going to ask you about five of them and they can be hard if you do not have a situation in your head. A time when you helped a coworker, a time when you made a suggestion, a time when you approached a customer,a time your integrity was in jeopardy.they will let you know right away if you made it to the next step, good luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

christopheralden in Flint, Michigan

83 months ago

Phone interview on Monday any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

unknown in Elmwood Park, New Jersey

83 months ago

read earlier posts

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lexra in Carrollton, Texas

78 months ago

can you tell me a little of what it is you do on the job? I researched some information on the marketing and promoting of tobacco and it is a large list of no's. There is still room, but just interested in your day to day. Also any input on how to better educate yourself about tobacco? I dabble into cigars but not sure it if translates. Any information would be appreciated. like to talk one on one with someone in the job if possible, any takers? Thanks have a great night.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cm0444 in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

Hello
I am checking to see if anyone has gone through the panel interview. I have one scheduled and I would appreciate any help!!

Thank You!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Somzy in Naperville, Illinois

71 months ago

cm0444 in Houston, Texas said: Hello
I am checking to see if anyone has gone through the panel interview. I have one scheduled and I would appreciate any help!!

Thank You!!

Did you get a chance to do the panel interview. Please let me know if you can share the information. I have one upcoming interview and wanted to check up with you if you can share information. I can be reached at Somanath.Iyer@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

susie6189 in Bristol, Virginia

71 months ago

Greetings, I am scheduled for an initial telephone screen tomorrow for Territory Mgr position. I am mobile and willing to relocate. Just curious if anyone could provide info as to the relocation policy. The Corporate website states relocation assistance to those who qualify...Any insights to the phone interview, panel interview, onboarding process would be greatly appreciated. I have worked in the industry prior and really enjoyed it/very interested in this opportunity. Thanks in Advance! (Please respond to spratt6189@hotmail.com)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Los Angeles, California

28 months ago

Susie6189 in Bristol, Virginia said: Greetings, I am scheduled for an initial telephone screen tomorrow for Territory Mgr position. I am mobile and willing to relocate. Just curious if anyone could provide info as to the relocation policy. The Corporate website states relocation assistance to those who qualify...Any insights to the phone interview, panel interview, onboarding process would be greatly appreciated. I have worked in the industry prior and really enjoyed it/very interested in this opportunity. Thanks in Advance! (Please respond to spratt6189@hotmail.com)

The relocation is depending on how far you move. For someone moving a short distance but over 60 miles they give 1500 and for longer distances I think it goes up to 3000. They will also pay a moving company. If you end up leaving before a year you will have to pay it all back. It's how they lock people in for at least a year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Los Angeles, California

28 months ago

Somzy in Naperville, Illinois said: Did you get a chance to do the panel interview. Please let me know if you can share the information. I have one upcoming interview and wanted to check up with you if you can share information. I can be reached at Somanath.Iyer@gmail.com

Review the STAR form of interview questions and you will ace the panel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

joe in Monticello, New York

28 months ago

Reynolds is a dying company last I knew.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.