How to get a job at RJ Reynolds.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 52)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Host

Do you work at RJ Reynolds? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

openmic in Greensboro, North Carolina

96 months ago

The main way is to get in via an outsourcing company. EDS/HP has the inside track right now, but there are several small local contracting companies (like DataMasters and Denton Associates) that also might be able to place you. Expect short term contracts, not regular full time positions with benefits. Even with EDS/HP you will have better luck if you are located in India. Sorry folks - this is no joke or sour grapes, just the way it is.
Some can get in by knowing the right manager. Managers who came from B&W are the best bet, but original RJR managers are unlikely to be able to help much anymore.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

The Evil Genius in Loveland, Ohio

96 months ago

I work for RJ Reynolds as a territory manager in Lakewood, NJ. I was hired less then a month ago as a full time employee with full benefits. I did not do any of the things listed above to obtain employment, nor do I suggest anyone consider the above post as good advice.

I recommend applying via the company website and checking careerbuilder.com and monster.com for openings. The interview process is fairly standard so there is really not much I can say about that.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Pumas in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas

95 months ago

This is an ode to "The Evil Genius" and would like to know some things about the process in getting the Territory Manager position. I started the process and the website told me I wasn't qualified, which is monumentally absurd. I answered the questions as if I have a brain. I was born to do this job. So dear Evil Genius would you contact me at Jbunkley@gmail.com? In return I will assist you in diabolical designs to help you on your personal quest for world domination.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

psob in Little Rock, Arkansas

93 months ago

The Evil Genius in Loveland, Ohio said: I work for RJ Reynolds as a territory manager in Lakewood, NJ. I was hired less then a month ago as a full time employee with full benefits. I did not do any of the things listed above to obtain employment, nor do I suggest anyone consider the above post as good advice.

I recommend applying via the company website and checking careerbuilder.com and monster.com for openings. The interview process is fairly standard so there is really not much I can say about that.

I recently applied and completed a phone interview. I was told that I would receive an email to schedule a ride along with a current manager and have yet to get one. How long did it take you to receive that email?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Jinnifer Dodds in Florida

92 months ago

The Evil Genius in Loveland, Ohio said: I work for RJ Reynolds as a territory manager in Lakewood, NJ. I was hired less then a month ago as a full time employee with full benefits. I did not do any of the things listed above to obtain employment, nor do I suggest anyone consider the above post as good advice.

I recommend applying via the company website and checking careerbuilder.com and monster.com for openings. The interview process is fairly standard so there is really not much I can say about that.

Hello, I am involved in the interviewing process right now with RJ Reynolds, it sounds like a wonderful place to work. Were you relocated immediately as they state during the interviews, did they give you 2 weeks, 3? Did you get to have any input into where you were relocated other than when they initially ask you for your top three areas in the begining of the interview? It would be a great help to me if you could shed any light on this topic. Thanks for your time!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

shontelepoindexter in Atlanta, Georgia

92 months ago

The Evil Genius in Loveland, Ohio said: I work for RJ Reynolds as a territory manager in Lakewood, NJ. I was hired less then a month ago as a full time employee with full benefits. I did not do any of the things listed above to obtain employment, nor do I suggest anyone consider the above post as good advice.

I recommend applying via the company website and checking careerbuilder.com and monster.com for openings. The interview process is fairly standard so there is really not much I can say about that.

I just completed the Panel Interview in San Francisco, how long did you hear back regarding the decision and did they give you options on places to be relocated?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

noahsark in Fullerton, California

92 months ago

Hi poindexter, my panel interview is scheduled for April 21 in Houston, Tx. How did you interview go? Was it rough? The hiring process is pretty tough. First a phone interview, second a ride along or "Day on the Trade," third, submit 6 videos responding to additional questions, fourth, another 20min interview with a recruiter and lastly the panel interview. Did you go through the same process? Even though this has been tough so far, I hope the hard work pays off.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

noahsark in Fullerton, California

92 months ago

Poindexter, as for you question... I heard they usually offer you the position during the interview??

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

noahsark in Fullerton, California

92 months ago

Jinnifer Dodds in Florida said: Hello, I am involved in the interviewing process right now with RJ Reynolds, it sounds like a wonderful place to work. Were you relocated immediately as they state during the interviews, did they give you 2 weeks, 3? Did you get to have any input into where you were relocated other than when they initially ask you for your top three areas in the begining of the interview? It would be a great help to me if you could shed any light on this topic. Thanks for your time!

Hi J. Dodds, I am from cali. I read your post and just so you know, I am also in the hiring process, I just completed my last phone interview and got a panel interview later this month. +wish me luck+ from what I heard, they relocate you within 4 weeks of an offer. I am pretty sure every situation is different. Some interviews offer you a choice of locations some don't... you just don't know.... You just have to take what they give you... hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

johngras in Crawfordsville, Indiana

91 months ago

Noahs Ark in Fullerton, California said: Hi poindexter, my panel interview is scheduled for April 21 in Houston, Tx. How did you interview go? Was it rough? The hiring process is pretty tough. First a phone interview, second a ride along or "Day on the Trade," third, submit 6 videos responding to additional questions, fourth, another 20min interview with a recruiter and lastly the panel interview. Did you go through the same process? Even though this has been tough so far, I hope the hard work pays off.

Where you asked to do a ride along after the first phone interview or did they contact you by email / phone if you made it to that step? I have my phone interview coming up, so I was just curious.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

jonesed in Ferrum, Virginia

91 months ago

Just wondering i have over 20 years experience in retail management,last 5 years ive had my own insurance agency due to the failing economy in insurance i want to change careers the rj reynolds territory/sales manager is a perfect match for me.I feel im very qualified for the position,but i dont have a college degree will that hurt me any info would be nice.....

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

jonesed in Ferrum, Virginia

91 months ago

Noahs Ark in Fullerton, California said: Hi J. Dodds, I am from cali. I read your post and just so you know, I am also in the hiring process, I just completed my last phone interview and got a panel interview later this month. +wish me luck+ from what I heard, they relocate you within 4 weeks of an offer. I am pretty sure every situation is different. Some interviews offer you a choice of locations some don't... you just don't know.... You just have to take what they give you... hope this helps

I have alot of qualified experience in sales,retail...but dont have a college degree can i get in without that.....

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

sootie in shelby twp, Michigan

90 months ago

Jinnifer Dodds in Florida said: Hello, I am involved in the interviewing process right now with RJ Reynolds, it sounds like a wonderful place to work. Were you relocated immediately as they state during the interviews, did they give you 2 weeks, 3? Did you get to have any input into where you were relocated other than when they initially ask you for your top three areas in the begining of the interview? It would be a great help to me if you could shed any light on this topic. Thanks for your time!

Jennifer, run, run, run, if you are interviewing in florida. the key account manager there is EVIL

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

cm0444 in Houston, Texas

89 months ago

Noahs Ark in Fullerton, California said: Hi J. Dodds, I am from cali. I read your post and just so you know, I am also in the hiring process, I just completed my last phone interview and got a panel interview later this month. +wish me luck+ from what I heard, they relocate you within 4 weeks of an offer. I am pretty sure every situation is different. Some interviews offer you a choice of locations some don't... you just don't know.... You just have to take what they give you... hope this helps

hello, I saw your post and wanted to see how your panel interview went. I have been going through the interview process and I have a panel interview next week. I would appreciate any help you can give me!!
thanks

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

efra2739 in Kissimmee, Florida

84 months ago

The Evil Genius in Loveland, Ohio said: I work for RJ Reynolds as a territory manager in Lakewood, NJ. I was hired less then a month ago as a full time employee with full benefits. I did not do any of the things listed above to obtain employment, nor do I suggest anyone consider the above post as good advice.

I recommend applying via the company website and checking careerbuilder.com and monster.com for openings. The interview process is fairly standard so there is really not much I can say about that.

Hi,

I see you post so you know better!! I had my first initial phone interview 2 days ago and the recruiter said I should hear back from them by phone or email.. I was wondering if you knew how long it takes RJ Reynolds to contact you for a second interview? This is my email efra2739@gmail.com if you can help me with that let me no at that emal. thnaks

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

efra2739 in Kissimmee, Florida

84 months ago

cm0444 in Houston, Texas said: hello, I saw your post and wanted to see how your panel interview went. I have been going through the interview process and I have a panel interview next week. I would appreciate any help you can give me!!
thanks

I had my first initial phone interview 2 days ago .. how long it takes RJ Reynolds to contact you for a second interview? efra2739@gmail.com thanks!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

efra2739 in Kissimmee, Florida

84 months ago

Jinnifer Dodds in Florida said: Hello, I am involved in the interviewing process right now with RJ Reynolds, it sounds like a wonderful place to work. Were you relocated immediately as they state during the interviews, did they give you 2 weeks, 3? Did you get to have any input into where you were relocated other than when they initially ask you for your top three areas in the begining of the interview? It would be a great help to me if you could shed any light on this topic. Thanks for your time!

I had my first initial phone interview 2 days ago with Reynolds .. how long it takes RJ Reynolds to contact you for a second interview? efra2739@gmail.com thanks!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

efra2739 in Kissimmee, Florida

83 months ago

Hi Jennifer how was the interview did you have to relocate or they gave u the opportunity to stay in you area>???? efra2739@gmail.com let me know !

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

fun2lurk in Fort Worth, Texas

81 months ago

5 months after my first phone interview I finally signed an offer letter. Why did it take so long? I turned down 2-3 locations before they offered me one I could live with. Then they kept filling the ones I accepted via internal movement. That happened 2-3 times as well. All and all I am happy so far. Im just waiting on my drug test and background check to come back.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

The General in Spencer, Iowa

81 months ago

openmic in Greensboro, North Carolina said: The main way is to get in via an outsourcing company. EDS/HP has the inside track right now, but there are several small local contracting companies (like DataMasters and Denton Associates) that also might be able to place you. Expect short term contracts, not regular full time positions with benefits. Even with EDS/HP you will have better luck if you are located in India. Sorry folks - this is no joke or sour grapes, just the way it is.
Some can get in by knowing the right manager. Managers who came from B&W are the best bet, but original RJR managers are unlikely to be able to help much anymore.

This person is an idiot. If you apply and get an initial offer, it is not temporary position, it is a full time job that will last as long as you keep on being productive and positive. Don't listen to "openmic" they are just talking out of their ass. Go to the R.J. Reynolds website and apply there.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Buckeye in Cincinnati, Ohio

81 months ago

fun2lurk in Fort Worth, Texas said: 5 months after my first phone interview I finally signed an offer letter. Why did it take so long? I turned down 2-3 locations before they offered me one I could live with. Then they kept filling the ones I accepted via internal movement. That happened 2-3 times as well. All and all I am happy so far. Im just waiting on my drug test and background check to come back.

They just offered me two locations I do not want and when I asked if they could keep me in the system for future locations they said they couldnt, how did you get so many different location offers?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

jmars in Asheville, North Carolina

80 months ago

Ijust recieved an offer from RJ any idea how long it takes for background to come back?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

ELDS in Virginia Beach, Virginia

77 months ago

fun2lurk in Fort Worth, Texas said: 5 months after my first phone interview I finally signed an offer letter. Why did it take so long? I turned down 2-3 locations before they offered me one I could live with. Then they kept filling the ones I accepted via internal movement. That happened 2-3 times as well. All and all I am happy so far. Im just waiting on my drug test and background check to come back.

When they offered you the first location, did they say "consider this the only location they will offer you?" because thats what they said to me. I do not like the suggested location at all because it means moving to a bad area of our state - but I really want to get in with the company so I am hesitant to say no.

What are your thoughts on this fun2lurk?? Do you think I could risk telling them no? Another person Buckeye said after two location offers, that was it - no other options...

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

james in Batavia, Ohio

75 months ago

How Long did it take for the background to come back?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

kelly in Fairborn, Ohio

75 months ago

They said it would take longer but it only took 3 or 4 days.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Sphinx6 in Cincinnati, Ohio

75 months ago

I'm waiting on my background to come back. 3-4 days I hope it will take!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Shay in Greensboro, North Carolina

73 months ago

I applied online then I was send a questionare where I completed and was asked to do a phone interview once that was complete I was sent an assessment and a montage link to answer 6 interview questions via webcam once that was complete I had to do "A day on the trade with a local TM. They called the next day to schedule a day and time to do the last and final step which is a panel interview which I am scheduled to go on later this week in Boston. Wish me luck I am looking forward to this opportunity!!!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

wjjohnso in Charlotte, North Carolina

73 months ago

I've been through the majority of the process & have my panel interview on the opposite side of the country in Seattle, WA next week! Pretty exciting! Any suggestions??

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

jenojean in Montclair, California

63 months ago

The Evil Genius in Loveland, Ohio said: I work for RJ Reynolds as a territory manager in Lakewood, NJ. I was hired less then a month ago as a full time employee with full benefits. I did not do any of the things listed above to obtain employment, nor do I suggest anyone consider the above post as good advice.

I recommend applying via the company website and checking careerbuilder.com and monster.com for openings. The interview process is fairly standard so there is really not much I can say about that.

I personally would have NEVER posted comments about RJR - good or bad. Are you still employed with them?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

63 months ago

Host said: Do you work at RJ Reynolds? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Working for a tobacco co is a job with good pay and excellent benefits. Very easy work. It's not really sales.

I do think that RJ should be your last choice out of the big 3. There brands are in decline more so. They do have an awesome 401.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

jamesbondfan in Champaign, Illinois

63 months ago

Has anyone had the "Day on Trade" experience? Other than being dressed in khakis and a polo shirt... And the Territory Manager giving me a review at the end of the day... I'm not quite sure what to expect. Anyone have any experience?

JBF

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Gerry in Fresno, California

55 months ago

The Evil Genius in Loveland, Ohio said: I work for RJ Reynolds as a territory manager in Lakewood, NJ. I was hired less then a month ago as a full time employee with full benefits. I did not do any of the things listed above to obtain employment, nor do I suggest anyone consider the above post as good advice.

I recommend applying via the company website and checking careerbuilder.com and monster.com for openings. The interview process is fairly standard so there is really not much I can say about that.

I have the panel interview next week. Can anyone tell me what to expect
? What kind of questions will be asked? Was there role playing scenarios? Thanks for any feed

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Juventus in Woodstock, Georgia

51 months ago

The Evil Genius in Loveland, Ohio said: I work for RJ Reynolds as a territory manager in Lakewood, NJ. I was hired less then a month ago as a full time employee with full benefits. I did not do any of the things listed above to obtain employment, nor do I suggest anyone consider the above post as good advice.

I recommend applying via the company website and checking careerbuilder.com and monster.com for openings. The interview process is fairly standard so there is really not much I can say about that.

I have applied to openings through there website for Territory Manager. I have been a successful salesman for many years including one of the best in the country for a fortune 12. Do you have a contact in Georgia. Anywhere in Metro Atlanta. My email is Charles.nelson0416@gmail.com Your generosity in this matter will not go overlooked.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

sassyVet08 in Vancleave, Mississippi

49 months ago

I applied several times with this company but never got an interview until now. I completed the videos as well as the day on the trade but I havent heard from them in weeks. Is this normal?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Los Angeles, California

44 months ago

sassyVet08 in Vancleave, Mississippi said: I applied several times with this company but never got an interview until now. I completed the videos as well as the day on the trade but I havent heard from them in weeks. Is this normal?

They generally get back to you within days if you are chosen as a candidate after the day on the trade to schedule your panel interview.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

escott in High Point, North Carolina

44 months ago

I just finished my panel interview with RJR on Friday at the Winston-Salem, NC office. I am applying for a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer position. The panel interview was actually a really positive experience. They give you a case study that is very close to the kind of work you will actually be doing. You have an hour to prepare, and write out all of your steps in a Word document. Then, you present your case study solution to the panel, and they ask you questions surrounding your document. I think it is a great way to see if you are a fit for the position. More companies should perform interviews this way. I am competing against two other candidates and should find out sometime next week. Wish me luck!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

tj in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

34 months ago

I recently applied to RJ Reynolds and got all the way to the DAy on the Trade last friday.
I worked from 8 to 12pm, and then parted ways. This Tuesday I got a rejection email from the recruiter. What could I have done wrong on the Day on the TRade?
I made small talk, asked questions, dressed really good. I"m easy on the eyes as far as apperence goes. I'm so confused!

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Neicey1234 in Saint Pauls, North Carolina

19 months ago

How long after the phone interview did you recieve the email for the video ? Also what was the time frame inbetween waiting to be contacted back for the next step of each part to the interview.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Neicey1234 in Saint Pauls, North Carolina

19 months ago

escott in High Point, North Carolina said: I just finished my panel interview with RJR on Friday at the Winston-Salem, NC office. I am applying for a Business Intelligence Analyst /Developer position. The panel interview was actually a really positive experience. They give you a case study that is very close to the kind of work you will actually be doing. You have an hour to prepare, and write out all of your steps in a Word document. Then, you present your case study solution to the panel, and they ask you questions surrounding your document. I think it is a great way to see if you are a fit for the position. More companies should perform interviews this way. I am competing against two other candidates and should find out sometime next week. Wish me luck!

Can you tell us how long it took after the phone interview to recieve the email from the recruiter ? & was was the waiting process between each step ? (Like how long it too for a hear back)?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Curioustoknow in California

9 months ago

What kind of drug test does they do?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Dadms03 in Leesburg, Georgia

5 months ago

Host said: Do you work at RJ Reynolds? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I went directly to RJ Reynolds website and applied. I received an email about a week later requesting a phone interview. I passed the phone interview and already completed my DOTT ( Day of Training) It took about a week to set up after the phone interview. I am waiting for the panel interview next. You must be willing to relocate or the company will not consider you. I had a great experience on the Day of Training. I was extremely impressed by the Territory Manager and the District Manager who came along. They have a great reputation for treating their employees very well. I hope this helps and think it's a great opportunity!

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sharon in Tuttle, Oklahoma

5 months ago

Can anyone provide details as to how the relocation with them works. How much do they pay towards the relocation, is it paid up front (to you or a moving company) or reimbursed to you later? Approx. Do they provide temporary housing assistance, or any money to provide it? I want to make sure it will not be a financial hardship on my family and know what we will be expected to pay out of pocket.

Once an offer is given, then what? What is the training process when you get there like exactly? Do you go out with someone for awhile? How long after you start are you given the company car?

Previous/current employee help needed please, I want to make sure this is a good fit because they haven't yet provided me details. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jonathon in Gulfport, Mississippi

5 months ago

Sharon in Tuttle, Oklahoma said: Can anyone provide details as to how the relocation with them works. How much do they pay towards the relocation, is it paid up front (to you or a moving company) or reimbursed to you later? Approx. Do they provide temporary housing assistance, or any money to provide it? I want to make sure it will not be a financial hardship on my family and know what we will be expected to pay out of pocket.

Once an offer is given, then what? What is the training process when you get there like exactly? Do you go out with someone for awhile? How long after you start are you given the company car?

Previous/current employee help needed please, I want to make sure this is a good fit because they haven't yet provided me details. Thanks!

They pay for your entire reimbursement. The movers move your belongings and you pay nothing out of pocket.

Depends on the distance you will get a lump sum amount of money. Where will you be moving to? Your location could possibly make you eligible for a cola adjustment.

There is a lot of front end training...you will most likely be training for your first year. They are very flexible with your needs and yes, you will be out with other people. You receieve the car once you move into your new territory.

Current employee in a management role.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Sharon in Texas

5 months ago

Jonathon in Gulfport, Mississippi said: They pay for your entire reimbursement. The movers move your belongings and you pay nothing out of pocket.

Depends on the distance you will get a lump sum amount of money. Where will you be moving to? Your location could possibly make you eligible for a cola adjustment.

There is a lot of front end training...you will most likely be training for your first year. They are very flexible with your needs and yes, you will be out with other people. You receieve the car once you move into your new territory.

Current employee in a management role.

Jonathan,

Just trying to get some clarification. So am I understanding correctly that if an offer is made, they will give you an upfront lump sum to move? Also, Do they pay for temporary housing?

Needing to know what I will be responsible for out of pocket initially. Housing, etc...you said they pay for the moving truck, so I assume this part is direct billed?

I applied for Texas, but told them I am open to any location btw.

You mentioned reimbursement and lump sum both, so just needing a bit more clarification. Oh and what is a cola adjustment?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

alexdacus in Tupelo, Mississippi

5 months ago

tj in Hattiesburg, Mississippi said: I recently applied to RJ Reynolds and got all the way to the DAy on the Trade last friday.
I worked from 8 to 12pm, and then parted ways. This Tuesday I got a rejection email from the recruiter. What could I have done wrong on the Day on the TRade?
I made small talk, asked questions, dressed really good. I"m easy on the eyes as far as apperence goes. I'm so confused!

Based on your spelling, I wouldn't hire you at all.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

alexdacus in Tupelo, Mississippi

5 months ago

Sharon in Texas said: Jonathan,

Just trying to get some clarification. So am I understanding correctly that if an offer is made, they will give you an upfront lump sum to move? Also, Do they pay for temporary housing?

Needing to know what I will be responsible for out of pocket initially. Housing, etc...you said they pay for the moving truck, so I assume this part is direct billed?

I applied for Texas, but told them I am open to any location btw.

You mentioned reimbursement and lump sum both, so just needing a bit more clarification. Oh and what is a cola adjustment?

They will give you a check that is grossed up for taxes. So depending on the distance it could be a $1,500 or upto $3,500. No, they do not pay for temporary housing, that is the reason they pay you the $1,500 - $3,500. Yes, the movers are directly billed on behalf of the company.

You only really need to worry about finding a new place to move to. You will need to obviously invest some money out of pocket but if you sell your car once you get the company vehicle that should help you out. I sold my Toyota after i got the job and got $6,400 for it plus the moving money so it was an easy transition financially.

CoLA has to do with moving. You can look it up online if you want to know more.Do you have kids or have a signicant other that is currently employed?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sharon in Texas

5 months ago

Thank Alex, I appreciate the breakdown. That helps me very much!

Just me and my husband, but he is willing to relocate. I researched Cola as I've never relocated for employment, I had not heard this term but now understand its purpose. Thank you so much for all of your help.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

yosam in Winston Salem, North Carolina

3 months ago

Anybody know how long it takes to get the background check and employment verification results?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Jackieboy in Texas

1 month ago

What type of company vehicle is provided?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.