Officeteam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 57)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

LW in New York, New York

92 months ago

They arenot an legitimate agency.They donot place anyone anywhere.I made the mistake of going to them in October,and it is January an I have had no job,interview or anything else from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

LW in New York, New York

92 months ago

Thank you for telling about your company. However,I stated my experience with them.I know that in the time that I worked with them they produced nothing. They didnot even produce a good lead,dispite the 400 jobs they have posted. So, I say again they are a waste of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

new york in New York, New York

91 months ago

Thank you. I think that you should improve your own.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

new york in New York, New York

91 months ago

To whom it may concern:
First off,this is a forum board,not a dissertation. Your overwhelming worry about my punctuation is clearly your way of saying:I can't argue with what this poster is saying,so,let me attack something else,since THAT is easier for me to do.

An employers first question should be: Can this person do the job properly and effectively? If there is something that they don't know,can they learn it in a reasonable amount of time.

Robert Half/Office Team should be asking the same questions of applicants. Aparrently,they don't.

As far as Robert Half being "the most admired staffing company",what difference does it make? The list was compiled by people who already have jobs,and don't need Robert Half's "services".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

No thanx in North Chelmsford, Massachusetts

91 months ago

RHI has a number of divisions ranging from RH Legal to Officeteam and Accountemps. You make mention of $4 Billion in revenue, that's because the officeteam mark-up is 70%, accounttemps is 75%, and legal is 80+.
For thos of you who can't do the math I'll make it simple for you: If Officeteam gets a data entry position to fill, they are going to pay a candidate $10/hr and bill the client $17/hr.
It doesn't take long for the numbers to add up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

HD in DSM in Johnston, Iowa

90 months ago

Just a comment... I've been placed with Officeteam several times- in fact, I get calls for assignments almost daily. Present yourself well, and you could be in the same position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

deb in Rochester, New York

90 months ago

I had the same experience here in Rochester NY.
Robert Half is of no use to me. They called me to come in for an interview for a job. When I got there, there was no job, they knew that before i got there. I will not go back again.
I went to another consulting firm and found something right away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Homer, New York

90 months ago

deb said: I had the same experience here in Rochester NY.
Robert Half is of no use to me. They called me to come in for an interview for a job. When I got there, there was no job, they knew that before i got there. I will not go back again.

My son lives in Rochester NY. Has Bachelors in English and is a great writer and works well with children. Any hints for an agency that might be able to help him hook a job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

vasnos in Mount Prospect, Illinois

90 months ago

deb said: I had the same experience here in Rochester NY.
Robert Half sucks. Can't say it in any plainer English then that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Thomas in Bartlesville, Oklahoma

89 months ago

Robert Half sucks! Don't let any of these postive posts fool you. Spend your time with someone who cares.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Office Team are LIARS in Denver, Colorado

89 months ago

Office Team is a predatory agency that uses people's resumes to get new clients. They post FAKE ads to lure unsuspecting job seekers. IT IS ILLEGAL AND IT IS FRAUD. And you sound like an idiot by the way. My advice to anyone: DO NOT USE OFFICE TEAM OR RHI. They will be out of business soon for fraud.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Don't use agencies! in Denver, Colorado

88 months ago

Kelly in Homer, New York said: My son lives in Rochester NY. Has Bachelors in English and is a great writer and works well with children. Any hints for an agency that might be able to help him hook a job?

Don't use agencies. Go direct!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Matt in Pleasanton, California

88 months ago

Don't use agencies! in Denver, Colorado said: Don't use agencies. Go direct!

Ok ok, lets just think about this for a second. Thank God for logic!

If someone wanted a full-time job, is currently working, and wants to look for a long term spot that is perfect for them, they should not use an agency. Take your time, find your own job. If you need immediate work, or temporary work, then going direct is not the best idea. (most companies don't even hire temps direct)

If you applied with a recruiter, and they did not place you on a job, there is no reason to get upset. If there was 10 jobs for every person that interviewed with them, then yes you should get a job unless you are a deranged nutcase. Maybe they have 10 jobs to fill that week and have met 20 people, you were not as good as a fit (personality, skills, experience and pay) as the other 10. Recruiters are not paid enough for you to rest your hopes and fears of finding a job solely on their shoulders (you and about 100 other people a week)

As for markups (someone mentioned), that is a ridiculous reason to be mad at them. Companies ask for temps from agencies because agencies are employers and the company has little risk. If they hire you as a temp and you burn their building down, OfficeTeam pays for it (up to 3 Million per person), if you get fired and file unemployment, OfficeTeam pays for it. Your benefits, taxes, and all employer related costs come out of the pocket of OfficeTeam.

Of course, they are not a non-profit organiozation, so there is going to be profit on top of that too. Companies know this when they ask them to fill positions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Sandra J. Earley

88 months ago

Bob in Pleasanton, California said: Hello there. OfficeTeam is a legitimate agency. They are a division of Robert Half International, the world's oldest and largest staffing firm. In 2006 the company posted revenues of $4 billion. That's pretty legitimate. Perhaps you should take a bit more responsibility for your own success. No agency guarantees anyone a job. It should just be one resource for you in your job search. Best of luck...

Which one do you work for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Stay away from Office Team! in Denver, Colorado

88 months ago

Sandra J. Earley said: Which one do you work for?

Office Team is A SLEAZY, DECEPTIVE FRAUDULENT agency who cares nothing about the job applicant and pays the lowest hourly wages of most of the agencies so they can take more for themselves.

They also collect resumes from posting FALSE JOB ADS. They then use this information to call the employers on the resumes seeking new clients.

THEY ARE FRAUDULENT AND SLEAZY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Stay away from Office Team! in Denver, Colorado

88 months ago

LW in New York, New York said: Thank you for telling about your company. However,I stated my experience with them.I know that in the time that I worked with them they produced nothing. They didnot even produce a good lead,dispite the 400 jobs they have posted. So, I say again they are a waste of time.

You can bet that only about 4 out of the 400 ads are the real ones, if that!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

duckboxxer

88 months ago

I just want to share my experience with RH. I went in to interview with them, it sounded like they had a position but it turns out they didn't. They deal with contractor, so I give them that.

During the interview they asked about salary. I don't give away that information. Especially since I have relocated to DC from Raleigh - salaries are vastly different there. One of the interviewers was rather ticked off when I said that I would rather be sold on my skill set, not my price.

Once the interview was over, they asked me to fill out some forms. OK. I actually read the documents. One was their policies. They made no guarantee to place me. So they never have to find me a position. I was there to find a paycheck, not free time. Then the next document wanted me to enter my social security number as well as list five references. There was no position for me, why should I give over my personal information? At that point I politely left.

Others may have had different experiences, but I don't plan on speaking with them again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sandra J. Earley

88 months ago

duckboxxer said: I just want to share my experience with RH. I went in to interview with them, it sounded like they had a position but it turns out they didn't. They deal with contractor, so I give them that.

During the interview they asked about salary. I don't give away that information. Especially since I have relocated to DC from Raleigh - salaries are vastly different there. One of the interviewers was rather ticked off when I said that I would rather be sold on my skill set, not my price.

Once the interview was over, they asked me to fill out some forms. OK. I actually read the documents. One was their policies. They made no guarantee to place me. So they never have to find me a position. I was there to find a paycheck, not free time. Then the next document wanted me to enter my social security number as well as list five references. There was no position for me, why should I give over my personal information? At that point I politely left.

Others may have had different experiences, but I don't plan on speaking with them again.

I think we ALL have had the same (or similar) experiences. Guess unemployment is at an all time high across the nation. I just thought it was Florida. Best of luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Recruiter in Woodside, New York

88 months ago

I actually worked with Robert Half Technology both on the client and the candidate side and you all have some good points. For the complaining candidates: Please remember that you do not pay for our services, the client does. It is because of this that we are more client focused. You actually cost us money because of the time we spend with you. That being said, we should always treat you with respect and honesty because without you, there would be no business. In regards to the "fake job postings", we call these shell jobs. The reason we use these is so when a client calls in a request for a particular role, we are ready to move. It cuts down on cycle time and actually helps candidates in the long run. When you go in for an interview, the recruiter would like to see that you are well dressed and well spoken. They actually grade you on these things. I cannot tell you how many times I interviewed candidates that were totally unprofessional. They had terrible suits, terrible grammar and the attention span of a fruit fly. A little advice, I do not want to hear about your divorce, custody battle, drug rehab, past relationships. If you tell me about these things I will assume that you would do the same thing in a client interview and I will never send you on an interview. I think I had a good relationship with my candidates, we had a lot of fun together. We would do happy hours and they could call me with any problems they had. Employment agencies are an end to a means. I actually left RHI because the transactional nature of the business was getting to me. Please understand though that these recruiters and sales people are working on hard- granted it is for their own pay check but at least there is the positive outcome of you possibly getting a job. In regards to the markups we charged, they are accurate. But it's not the recruiters getting rich it's the executives. We charge what they tell us or we get fired. Highly transactional. But look at the stock price. It works.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tom in Denver, Colorado

88 months ago

the positive outcome of you possibly getting a job. In regards to the markups we charged, they are accurate. But it's not the recruiters getting rich it's the executives. We charge what they tell us or we get fired. Highly transactio

WHAT KIND OF PERCENTAGES DO YOU PLACE AS FAR AS RESUMES RECEIVED/CANDIDATES PLACED?

It IS against the law to post ads for jobs that YOU THINK YOU WILL GET! Frauds.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

I think we probably placed 1 person out of every 30 qualified candidates. Not referring to the people with spelling errors on their resumes or people who applied to every job we posted and didn't have any work experience. In regards to the legality of it, I'm pretty sure it's not illegal. If so I would like to see the law. It might be a bad business practice but not illegal. If so you should get some folks together and file a class action law suit. It's a well known practice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa Denver in Denver, Colorado

88 months ago

Recruiter in Woodside, New York said: I think we probably placed 1 person out of every 30 qualified candidates. Not referring to the people with spelling errors on their resumes or people who applied to every job we posted and didn't have any work experience. In regards to the legality of it, I'm pretty sure it's not illegal. If so I would like to see the law. It might be a bad business practice but not illegal. If so you should get some folks together and file a class action law suit. It's a well known practice.

It's definitely sleazy! What goes around, comes around. Don't worry -- all you deceptive agencies will get yours. Just wait.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Recruiter in New Rochelle, New York

88 months ago

Again you haven't paid attention to detail. I workED for Robert Half. I am now with a different firm in retained search. Did you ever wonder, if you are so smart and talented, why do you have to use an agency to find a job? Just curious.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lou in Denver, Colorado

88 months ago

Recruiter in New Rochelle, New York said: Again you haven't paid attention to detail. I workED for Robert Half. I am now with a different firm in retained search. Did you ever wonder, if you are so smart and talented, why do you have to use an agency to find a job? Just curious.

Many of us did not realize how deceptive the agencies were before we tried them!! Now that we know, we are not going to use them! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

Sandra J. Earley said: Perhaps the reason we ALL despise "headhunters" is due to the fact that you are sarcastic, ignorant, classless individuals??????? Would I even CONSIDER dealing with someone such as yourself? I should say not!!!!! The CUSTOMER is always right!!!!!

Exactly, our "customer" is the client who pays us, not the candidate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Sandra J. Earley

88 months ago

Lou in Denver, Colorado said: Many of us did not realize how deceptive the agencies were before we tried them!! Now that we know, we are not going to use them! :)

Well said.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Sandra J. Earley

88 months ago

Recruiter in New Rochelle, New York said: Exactly, our "customer" is the client who pays us, not the candidate.

But, if you don't have candidates, to supply to the "customer", you don't get paid!!!!! Also, it is the "client" who does the work for the "customer". Better shape up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Donald in Denver, Colorado

88 months ago

Yes, many of us WERE unsuspecting "clients" who assumed everyone was on the up and up. We didn't realize you sleaze bag recruiter are USING us to find new clients! Shame on all of you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

Big talk for someone who can't even find themselves a job...I started off my post very politely but it looks like the same factors that have probably kept you from steady employment have now shown themselves in your recent response.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Rosa, NM in Albuquerque, New Mexico

88 months ago

I would rather use a Craigslist instead of the temps but not many adds there in our area either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Staffing Mgr in Texas in Houston, Texas

88 months ago

I work for RHI-OfficeTeam and to say the least I am very disappointed in the postings here. While I can only vouge for my office that I work directly from, I would like to apologize to all of you since your experiences are not the standard that I was trained by. Our customers are BOTH our candidates and our clients (just because our candidates do not pay us to find them jobs does not mean that they deserve any less service and respect that our clients expect from us) In NO WAY am I condoning the way some of you have been treated but we are responsible for the bottom line which comes from payments from our clients. However, without our highly qualified candidates that we bring in there will be no placement which means no profit and no job for me.

Each week our office interviews average about 40 candidates. Of those 40, on average, I may be able to place 8 of them in jobs. Horrible but I'm being very honest. The reasons that I cannot employ the other 32 are varied but examples are criminal background, poor supervisory references, limited work experience, or poor skills. While I wish that I could find a job for every single person that comes into my office, the reality is I can't. I do want to address one point made above, we have NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE, posted a job for our office on the web that is not a real and true open position. Chances are that position will be filled in 24-48 hours. My clients call me because they have an immediate need-so if you are currently working, using a temporary agency is NOT YOUR BEST RESOURCE.

Again, I want to apologize to those of you with these horrible experiences. I wish that you lived in Texas so I could help! Keep in mind that we are a free service for candidates - we do try our best to help you but again, getting every single person a job that walks in my door is absolutely 100% impossible. I wish you all luck-stay active in your job search and remain positive. Attitude is truly everything-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

!!!! in Crofton, Maryland

88 months ago

test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

duckboxxer

88 months ago

>>>
Of those 40, on average, I may be able to place 8 of them in jobs. Horrible but I'm being very honest. The reasons that I cannot employ the other 32 are varied but examples are criminal background, ...
<<<

Of the 32, what number are placeable candidates (ie minus the criminal backgrounds, etc.)?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

Robert Half Technology scam. I am a fulltime software developer and was looking for a new opportunity. I usually go to computerjobs.com to find the listing. Robert Half Technology posts a job that matched my skills and the salary I desired. So I sent my resume to the email listed.

The guy named Chad called me and scheduled me for an interview. As turned out I was wasting my time, and money because there is no job that he listed, he said I am going to work as a contactor for them. The job posted is for a fulltime job.

I was so dissapointed with their bait and switch techniques. Now I learned my lesson not to deal with them anymore

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

Staffing Manager in Texas in Pleasanton, California

88 months ago

Of those remaining 32 candidates that I do not place in positions are all not placed specifically for reasons that I stated above. Anywhere from 2-6 of them on average will have a felony or drug screen issues, the remaining are not placed because my clients are not choosing them. I send out information to my clients about my candidates regularly, hourly many times - I cannot force my clients to take someone. If they need 5+ years of experience in a specific field and you only have 3 years my client will not take that person. Like I said, I truly wish I could help every single person that walks in my door but I can't. It's a horrible thing to see someone unemployed and I get those sad phone calls of people telling me about bills, personal circumstances, and so on. I wish I could help them but I try to do what I can with just the 24 hours in a day that I have.

I'm so sorry to those of you who have not been placed by a Robert Half division. I'm very proud of my company and know that the way my division does things is very ethical and upstanding. I wish you all had an experience that reflected the same opinion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Roger in Richmond, Virginia

87 months ago

can you explain why I get about three calls a day saying they found a job for me and then call me back within the hour to say that the job fell through? I think they are just trying to string me on....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

I think they probably are just stringing you along, they are just trying to increase there chances of filling a job. The more candidates they throw at a job the more likely they are to fill the position. I would tell them that you don't mind being presented for positions but to please contact you through email so they don't keep bothering you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Get educated in Grand Rapids, Michigan

87 months ago

A staffing company should only be considered one of your many resources. The staffing companies have their place, which primarily is to screen job candidates for companies that don't have time to do it themselves. Keep this in mind and relegate the staffing company to a level that is not important, and ideally not required for your job search. It's your life and you need to become your own recruiter for your job search. Network, network, network.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

I totally agree with Get Educated. Even something as simple as reading your local business section and emailing someone that an article was written about is a great way to network within your community.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

guillermo_1v in Boston, Massachusetts

83 months ago

"Guess unemployment is at an all time high across the nation" - Sandra J. Earley

There's no need to guess Sandra. You can just look at the facts from the Bureau of Labor Statistics:

Unemployment rate by month
--------------------------
4.5 May 2007
4.5 June 2007
4.6 July 2007
4.6 August 2007
4.7 September 2007
4.7 October 2007

These rates are near historical lows. You can look this up for yourself at www.bls.gov/eag/eag.us.htm

So, despite all of the wailing and gnashing of teeth by certain politicians, the economy is in pretty good shape. And it is a good time to be looking for a job. Unless you are LW from New York, New York who will likely always have trouble finding a job with his attitude and language skills (or lack thereof). ;-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MrsKHightower in Cincinnati, Ohio

83 months ago

I know since I am young and have pretty much been in school, OFFICE TEAM couldn't help me. But on a plus side, I got to learn what my strengths were and weren't! They recruiter was nice, and he tried. :S

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mes5048 in Exton, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

I think that the best advice given is to treat head-hunting firms as just one other option in your job search. By their own admission, RHI and others engage in behaviors that seem to skirt ethics. I hear some grousing and not all of it unwarranted. Unemployment is low as the news reports, yet jobs are still difficult to find. Why is that? I can only guess that it is supply and demand economics. In many fields, there is still a bit of a surplus of a qualified applicant pool allowing companies to be more selective. I need only point to the legal and technology professions as examples of semi-saturated markets.

If you really want to see a market where jobs abound, look at the healthcare field. Nursing and allied health positions are all heavy in demand. The Bureau of Labor and Statistics cites critical shortages in these areas with growth much faster than the average to be expected. These career fields are not for everyone. I used to be a technology professional, now I am a nursing student. Even as a nursing student, I've been able to find per diem work at 16.00 per hour. Just to give you an idea, 16.00 per hour was the wage I was earning as an experienced IT professional as a systems administrator/help desk representative (yes, two jobs in one.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Denver, Colorado

80 months ago

HD in DSM in Johnston, Iowa said: Just a comment... I've been placed with Officeteam several times- in fact, I get calls for assignments almost daily. Present yourself well, and you could be in the same position.

Ooooh,.... so if I present myself well, wear an expensive suit to meet the "pros" at Office Team, I could be SO LUCKY as to actually get a job stuffing envelopes or other low level jobs for $9 an hour?? I can't wait!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Littleton, Colorado

80 months ago

LW in New York, New York said: Thank you for telling about your company. However,I stated my experience with them.I know that in the time that I worked with them they produced nothing. They didnot even produce a good lead,dispite the 400 jobs they have posted. So, I say again they are a waste of time.

Which further proves that they FALSELY ADVERTISE, which is against the law!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bette Sue in Littleton, Colorado

80 months ago

The jobs these so-called agencies post are mostly false! They might have ONE REAL JOB and they post 400 ads for various jobs. The State Attorney General should be fining them for FALSE ADVERTISING. The majority of the jobs they are advertising SIMPLY DO NOT EXIST. They are deceptive, intended to gain as many resumes as they can to REVIEW THE RESUMES, see where people work and the jobs they are doing. They know if someone is looking, that position will be vacant soon! It's a devious and deceptive game and they need to be stopped as they waste a lot of people's time. Another company admitted that they "proactively" recruit (i.e., placing false ads in ANTICIPATION they will get a similar job.) Sorry guys, that is FALSE ADVERTISING!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

a recruiter and damn proud of it in Florida

80 months ago

Sandra J. Earley said: But, if you don't have candidates, to supply to the "customer", you don't get paid!!!!! Also, it is the "client" who does the work for the "customer". Better shape up.

Actually the other writer just about summed it up...unless you want to write me a check for several thousand, you remain the applicant who is using our service for **FREE. The client is the company who pays our bills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Anne in Littleton, Colorado

80 months ago

a recruiter and damn proud of it in Florida said: Actually the other writer just about summed it up...unless you want to write me a check for several thousand, you remain the applicant who is using our service for **FREE. The client is the company who pays our bills.

RHI and Office Team REGULARLY post FAKE ADS -- thousands of them -- to make their database of available candidates larger.

Agencies such as RHI and Office Team are deceptive. They, as a matter of "business as usual" are ABUSING and WASTING the majority of your applicants time. These candidates are spending time, money, and effort to Interview and / or test with your deceptive agencies. You think that's OK to do? It's not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anne in Littleton, Colorado

80 months ago

a recruiter and damn proud of it in Florida said: Actually the other writer just about summed it up...unless you want to write me a check for several thousand, you remain the applicant who is using our service for **FREE. The client is the company who pays our bills.

RHI and Office Team REGULARLY post FAKE ADS -- thousands of them -- to make their database of available candidates larger.

Agencies such as RHI and Office Team are deceptive. They, as a matter of "business as usual" are ABUSING and WASTING the majority of your applicants time. These candidates are spending time, money, and effort to Interview and / or test with your deceptive agencies. You think that's OK to do? It's not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Erika M in San Jose, California

79 months ago

Bob in Pleasanton, California said: Hello there. OfficeTeam is a legitimate agency. They are a division of Robert Half International, the world's oldest and largest staffing firm. In 2006 the company posted revenues of $4 billion. That's pretty legitimate. Perhaps you should take a bit more responsibility for your own success. No agency guarantees anyone a job. It should just be one resource for you in your job search. Best of luck...

Wow Bob, you must be from the corporate office in Pleasanton. Loser. Get a clue. RHI is one of the worst agencies around.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Flippy in Redmond, Washington

58 months ago

new york in New York, New York said: Since,you didnot UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, you cannot comment on my experience.

That should have read, "Since you do not understand English, you cannot comment on my experience". Problem is, being able to understand English wouldn't be necessary to merely comment on something. You're a real winner!

I have family that work there and I hear stories on a weekly basis of the people who apply for work at Robert Half and don't have a clue on how to present themselves for employment.

It's typical of those who fail to blame others when maybe they should look in the mirror and try and better themselves.

Nice try, though! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.