Company Is UNETHICAL!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Robyn in Scottsdale, Arizona

87 months ago

Robert Half blackballs people if they don't believe your resume. How is this legal? Lost many jobs because of this...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

mark in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

87 months ago

Robyn in Scottsdale, Arizona said: Robert Half blackballs people if they don't believe your resume. How is this legal? Lost many jobs because of this...

Myabe your resume is poor and you are nable to back up the actual skills you say you have on paper. Meaning you are a good b.s. who got caught in lies and therefore you are unethical.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Robyn in Scottsdale, Arizona

87 months ago

I don't think so. I am a college graduate
with a 4 year degree. I have NEVER lied about my qualifications. I have never had trouble with any company except for Robert Half. They are a very unprofessional company and should be looked into their unethical ways!!!!! Thanks for your support!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bob in Scottsdale, AZ in Scottsdale, Arizona

86 months ago

Since I am already "blackballed" and I have a superlative resume, why NOT reply to these allegations. Funny how everyone used to offer that I was underqualified once upon a time. Not any more: it is that I'm overqualified, or alleged to be padding my resume with medical imaging modalities and college degrees. Interesting. Because I used to perform contractual, traveling medical imaging the rap on my resume is that it is not stable. Go figure! But thanks on the head's up re. Robert Half & Associates. I can recall how they used to have a fairly good rep. themselves once upon a time....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.