Don't do it! They are liars and they are the joke of the industry!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

NoMoreRHI_10 in Hartford, Connecticut

42 months ago

They'll lure you in with oh our top producer makes 6 figures blah blah blah. What they won't tell you is that person has been there for 8 years and has cherry picked the business that others have developed. You'll walk into a book of business that no one wants. Everyone around you has already looked at there own accounts and the ones they know there is no hope with you get.
The comp is horrible. Back 8 years ago the comp was excellent.Today its horrific. I worked for this organization for almost 8 years. The comp plan has been adjusted down every year. I poured long hours into this job, was promoted, and I drank the kool aid. They are constantly changing their approach over the past two years. They even rolled out a new "markup" to try to dupe our clients when they ask us our markup. This new markup involved actually raising our rates in a recession. Brilliant! They stand on the soapbox and say we've been around for 60+ years yadda yadda yadda. We know how to go through a recession. The problem is this time around they don't. They are panicking like never before. There is too much competition out there (most are ex halfers) and they are taking the business away from RHI. We missed earnings by a penny and a whole new roll out of how we are supposed to do business was rolled out the next day. The answer to this recession by the way? Add more management..... Like they needed more people to tell you to pick up the phone and make a call. This will be there downfall. Too many chiefs not enough indians. Not to mention they promote people that are "top producers" mind you they don't know how to manage so they tend to fail soon after their "promotion".If you want to work in a sweatshop, go for it. The hours are 8-6 but don't expect to actually work those hours. You'll be berated if you come in at 8 and leave at 6. Hours are more like 7 to 7. I used to harp on my people when they "punched the clock" This company is the laughing stock of the industry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

reddog1959 in Texas

42 months ago

What company are you talking about?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

reddog1959 in Texas

42 months ago

reddog1959 in Texas said: What company are you talking about?

Ops I see now no reason to to reply lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.