Fort Myers, FL Robert Half Office

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

SizzlinSwede in Fort Myers, Florida

111 months ago

Anyone in SW Florida have any experiences that they could share in regards to dealing with the staff in the Fort Myers Robert Half office? Over the past few weeks I have run into quite a number of folks who seem to be confronting problems in dealing with the staff in Fort Myers. I'm wondering if these could be just isolated instances or is this a thing that is really widespread?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

WISHINIWZINFL in Brewster, New York

90 months ago

OH GREAT, NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH IRATE HEADHUNTERS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dawn in Cape Coral, Florida

36 months ago

I was contacted by Shawn at Robert half agency in ft myers
After my interview with Travis Krupski I was offer a position and asked if I could start on Monday
The position I was told was a a trucking company in Cape Coral and that the salary was at 14.00 dollars an hour
Although the salary was low I accepted the position and was told to call later in the day for the details
When I emailed Travis to my surprise No reply so I called expecting to get info as where to report on Monday
The phone call was redirected back to Shawn my original contact only to be told that they were giving the job to another person.(a better fit)
Is this the kind of unprofessionalism you should expect from a company of this size?
I have been an accounting professional for over 20 years and find it have to believe that they found another person in two hours after my departure, and after telling me I had the position
My husband has been a executive with a large company up north for 25 years and he warned me about the deception people like these perpetrate
If they don't want you why not just tell you then
My synopsis a waste of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

dawn in Cape Coral, Florida

36 months ago

SizzlinSwede in Fort Myers, Florida said: Anyone in SW Florida have any experiences that they could share in regards to dealing with the staff in the Fort Myers Robert Half office? Over the past few weeks I have run into quite a number of folks who seem to be confronting problems in dealing with the staff in Fort Myers. I'm wondering if these could be just isolated instances or is this a thing that is really widespread?

no things here are worse it seems

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.