Los Angeles Market

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Anonymous in Norwalk, California

91 months ago

R.H.I. cares more about the branding of its name than its employee's. The turnover is ridiculous to the point where management cares more about hiring people who will be set up for failure. They may spend a lot in training there future staffing managers but in the end, they will truly do not care. Any future prospects, you will be set up for failure. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

calisg in Laguna Hills, California

80 months ago

Recently I was considering employment with Robert Half as a recruiter. I see what the other posters were talking about as it appears RHI is definitely a professionally run sweat shop for recruiting.

On the side of RHI i will say that they were honest with me in regards to what the job was like. Essentially they gave me every opportunity to back out if you will before making a decision. For that i was impressed with them. As it actually talked me out of the job.

I wasn't turned off by the selling aspect or pressure as much as I was turned off by the environment. Its just too crowded and jumbled. Not professional or conducive to a good working life. I can do the job but the work place would result in me quiting long before the job wore me out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.