Robert Half

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Robert in Eden Prairie, Minnesota

95 months ago

Intresting that this postion was open and I was called about it for an interview with the client in Robert Half offices in Milwaukee, then the next day to get a call to say that the client is no longer offering the postion.
But the position is still open and our here interesting. I wouldn't trust Robert Half to place you in a postion that might actually exist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mikki in Minneapolis, Minnesota

92 months ago

I have also tried working with Robert Half and have had no luck!!! All they do is tell lies upon lies and I wonder how many people actually use this staffing agency in Minneapolis??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Minneapolis, Minnesota

89 months ago

Hey you two not sure if you read this post or not, but here goes.

Some were on here I posted once a long explaination of my experience with not RHI but, the other glorious company they are part of the Creative Group.

It is a long drown out story. In short, had a pretty good working relationshiop with for about a year. Getting work, but through some confusion, not on my part but, someone I won’t name there, I got black listed and will never get anymore work from them.

Quickly the story is, got a call from Aquent, another don’t go there place, waste of your time, for a job with Music Land. Then got a call from CG and she said I have something at Best Buy. It turns out that it was for the same job, which I did not know. I got a call back from Aquent saying they had and interview after CG was calling to place me at Best Buy, me still thinking they were two different companies. I had a conflict of interest. About the same time the two confirmed both the interview and the for sure placement. It turns out after talking to CG that it was not for Best Buy but for Music Land. Now how in the hell I am suppose to know the difference if the recruiter didn’t. I turns out I pissed her off enough and she is still there, that I know longer will work through CG.

The kicker of the whole things is, they want to eval our skills and qualifcations, to the point of taking stupid ass tests, but do they do an eval on the people we are going to work for. It turns out that I worked for a person several ticks off of center.

I find it funny that we pretty much have to be perfect to get hired, but the place and people we work for don’t have worse yet they think they are!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.