Which Companies Does RHT Identifiy as its Main Competitors?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Philip in Cleveland, Ohio

45 months ago

As many of you are internal Ex-Halfers, I am wondering if you know the answer to the following question.

Which companies does RHT identify as its main competitors in the Northeast Ohio area? I am aware that RHT has two offices nearby - one in Akron and one in downtown Cleveland.

There are so many staffing firms in this area that any of them could be seen as a competitor. Which of these firms does RHT identify as its top competitor?

I am interested in knowing the answer so that I might provide options to my I.T. director.

One of the reasons that RHT is so successful in this area is that people know their name because of the nationwide marketing. However, there has to be better options for us than employing their company.

Having used "RHT Consultants," I know that the billing multiples that I have seen range from 1.7 to 2.0 - based upon our invoices and the information we were able to get out of the "consultant." It is neither fair to us nor the team member that RHT takes such a large portion of the hourly rate. In situations that the billing multiple is 2.0, or higher, and the project is to last more than a year, it would be more effective to use our own HR to find and directly hire someone rather than use RHT's services. Outsourcing H.R. functions is supposed to yield a cheaper alternative to direct-hires. It is not supposed to be as costly or more costly.

So, if anyone can help answer the question, it would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ohio IT Guy in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

They consider their competitors in this area to be Kforce and TEKsystems.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.