Worst Place in the World to work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

roberthalfer in Nashville, Tennessee

64 months ago

Robert Half is absolutely WITHOUT A DOUBT the worst place in the world to work. It is managed by unethical, heartless people that could care less about the staffing managers that work for them. DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR THEM INTERNALLY. Do not apply to a Staffing Manager, Division Director or Branch Manager job with Robert Half. You will be sorry. 96% turnover. Please talk to someone that has worked there before accepting an offer from them. They take money from their candidates for their own pockets and everything they practice is driven by greed. Do your homework. You'll be glad you did.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ThirtySomething in Derby, Connecticut

64 months ago

roberthalfer in Nashville, Tennessee said: They take money from their candidates for their own pockets and everything they practice is driven by greed. Do your homework. You'll be glad you did.

Robert Half invited me for an interview in a downtown location, so I had to pay for parking. Robert Half would not validate parking in their own building. The recruiter hardly listened to what I had to say, pretended to take notes. Wasted half of my day, feeling ashamed for having to fill out their paperwork with questions like "Are you a wellfare recipient?". Took a long shower and decided never to deal with them again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ceramics8383 in State College, Pennsylvania

60 months ago

Spectrum Control is one of the worst places to work. They have a hostile work environment with many of their departments, high turnover rate....Geesshhh..I wonder why. Please do your research before accepting a position of any level with this company. Today, the company posted a job vacancy while the original person was still working there. This same person is forced to confront his boss tomorrow asking him, "Hey, why is my job posted on two different websites." I have been given 5 evaluations within 4 months with a threat of termination each time. Corporate level VPs have been informed of the dangerous hostile work environment conditions; never the less, nothing has ever been done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.