In defense of Robert Half International and Creative Group in Atlanta

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Jeffrey Stone in Atlanta, Georgia

92 months ago

I've recently had my first experience with The Creative Group (Robert Half International) in Atlanta and I must say it has been a very positive experience. The employees there have been very proactive about contacting me with potential opportunities, answering all my questions and following up. Very professional. I can't speak for other offices around the country but the Atlanta office is great. The way I see it everybody wins. The out of work designer can get work and the company gets a professional working for them who has already been pre-screened and can step in and do the job with minimal training. Plus they can have the time to see if that person would be a good fit in their company before hiring full time. To everybody complaining about not getting calls or having to sit through 3 hours of training I say BOO HOO. If you are not getting calls maybe you need more experience or you are not a good match for that company. In regards to the 3 hours of training I would imagine it's kind of important for a candidate to be thoroughly vetted before being sent to work for a company. You are a reflection of Robert Half or The Creative Group and they can't send someone who is not completely qualified.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

SizzlinSwede in Fort Myers, Florida

89 months ago

Good to see that you've had a positive experience and all is not bad. Maybe everyone should just move to Atlanta. Kudos to the staff up there in Atlanta.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

joycevdb in Princeton, New Jersey

76 months ago

I also recently had a positive experience with The Creative Group in Princeton, New Jersey.

I applied with The Creative Group and then 1 week later had a position at a major pharmaceutical company. The recruiters I dealt with were always professional and quick to reply to any questions.

I didn't have to sit through 3 hours of training but totally understand that you are representing the Creative Group (or whatever recruiting company you are with).

You have the best of both worlds with this company -- you get the benefit of a full-time employee, (health benefits and auto tax withdrawals, auto weekly pay) and you do not feel tied down to any particular corporation. No chasing clients down for payment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.