How to get a job at Robert W. Baird.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Robert W. Baird? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

likeiwouldgivemyname in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

54 months ago

I truly hate working here. Baird harps constantly about how important it is that Baird employee's have integrity; yet all but two of the people I work with lack integrity; lying, backstabbing and gossip you name it, they do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

likeiwouldgivemyname in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

54 months ago

Don't worry about the interview. They're are lots of little "cliques" within this company and you only get hired, if you fit into one of those already established cliques. If they later find out that you do not "fit"; (my manager at least, will set you up to fail and then fire you over things that would not even phase him when judging employee's he likes.

I am in one of those cliques and I have really learned to hate the behaviors of my colleagues. A co-worker of mine who was on contract was fired last week with the only reason being that I was apparently "tattling" on her on several occasions. Since she was a contractor she has no legal protection from this bullying. I am angry I was used as a "scape-goat" b/c I never met with my boss on any occasion to discuss or even reference my co-worker failing to comply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.