Rockwell Automation Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Rockwell Automation?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Wheeler, Wisconsin

93 months ago

I interviewed with them awhile back, didn't get the job. Their interview process is very long, I had two phone interviews and on two occasions was invited to the factory for interview. Each visit lasted 3-4 hours involving multiple interviews with multiple people. When it was all over and done with I don't think there could possibly be any more questions that they could have asked. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

J. Doe in New Berlin, Wisconsin

89 months ago

I interviewed with them, but didn't get the job. For the department I was interviewing with the interview process was short, however the onsite interview lasted for almost 3 hours involving multiple interviews with multiple people. Some of the interviewers were combative in their line of questioning and others acted like they were taking a break. I also found out that the manager was new/green and the previous manager, as well as several senior personnel, left the department. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wendy, New Hampshire

89 months ago

I also have interviewed with them, and had a lengthy "tour." They are always hiring, and it seems like they have a revolving door. The excuse I was given from the temp agency is they didn't like the fact I don't like overtime and I get the feeling they want you to live there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Juan Ajjabb in Cleveland, Ohio

76 months ago

Is Rockwell in Twinsburg, Oh. the same as Goodrich (Cleveland) in treatment of employees?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.