Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Rothman Institute?
Any advice on striking the right note?
The most important thing to keep in mind is preparation for any job. Research what you can from the company website and develop a basic understanding of the company's mission, vision, and values.
With any position at the Rothman Institute, you can expect to meet with anywhere from 1-3 staff members who will give you an in-depth understanding of the company, culture, and position expectations. This is a rapidly growing company that has more than doubled in size within the last few years. As a result, expect that flexibility, hard work, and patience are critical in such a fast paced environment.
Want to make a good impression for the interview?
- Dress appropriately business professional)
- Come prepared with knowledge of the company
- Try to ask at least one question during the interview
- Relax and bring a positive attitude! Remember to smile and be upbeat
- Remember the interview process is a two-way street! This is your opportunity to showcase not just what you bring to the table, but an opportunity to find out what the company can bring to you.
The company is very family oriented and the employees care about one another. This isn't an organization where you work because it's a job. It's an experience to grow and develop with an organization that values the strengths and skills that each employee can bring to the table.