Royal Atlantic Star Cruise Line. Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Royal Atlantic Star Cruise Line.?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

dugasse in Shreveport, Louisiana

31 months ago

Well to tell you truth they sent me and oral interview via email and upon reciept of that I was sent a letter of employment now I get a email saying tha t I have to pay 550gbp( Great Britain Pounds ) 890 U.S. dollars for a Merchant mariners document known as a z card and an International compitancy certificate plus lawyers fees and some tax. to be fully honest I am somewhat dubious of this company and will be contacting scotland Yard in London Where this company is based to find out more about them because they don't even have a web site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mannyfdez in Miami, Florida

31 months ago

hello ,im in the same situation as your comment,they are asking to pay the z card and once done they will continue the process. did you already find out if this company is real o fake?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

LIgirl in Oceanside, New York

31 months ago

I got a job with them and I am asking friends on facebook, who work in the cruise industry too.
Im trying to see too. If you hear anything, please post something.
What positions did you get?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dugasse in Shreveport, Louisiana

31 months ago

O.K., here is the low down skinny on this subject. There is a scam going!!! I have been to several of the serious cruise line websites and they are warning people about this. Besides, This company is supposed to own 18 vessels and they don't even have a website!? I mean come on. These are probably some of thgose sobs from nigeria who run computer scams all the time. Pass the word on however you can. Don't give these chumps a chance to make fools out of uss in america. Our own government does enopugh of that!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Alvin in Milan, Italy

31 months ago

dugasse in Shreveport, Louisiana said: O.K., here is the low down skinny on this subject. There is a scam going!!! I have been to several of the serious cruise line websites and they are warning people about this. Besides, This company is supposed to own 18 vessels and they don't even have a website!? I mean come on. These are probably some of thgose sobs from nigeria who run computer scams all the time. Pass the word on however you can. Don't give these chumps a chance to make fools out of uss in america. Our own government does enopugh of that!!!!!

Yes your absolutely right,I saw the ads about Royal atlantic star cruise lines in easy expatz website. I send my cv and I got reply to fill up the form.I just wonder a cruise lines company like this doesnt have there own website.I try to call there number +4470...., a man answer me but had difficulty in english conversation. If he lives in london,uk He should had an english accent.But actually he does'nt have.london uk country code is +44 and london area code is 20.so the first four number should be +4420 not +4470.i had also read about the discovery cruise lines vacancy.With the hr managed by the so called capt. Jack mannix.They say the same thing its the nigerian scammer.Be aware with this scam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.