RR Donnelley Interview Questions.

Comments (7)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at RR Donnelley?

Any advice on striking the right note?

George Oleszkewycz in Palestine, Illinois

96 months ago

Full at a resumer and it is on file with you have run a narrow web press,set four color back to back and register if you would pleases look at my resume .Because i live not to far from Crawfordsville,IN

Thank You

George OLeszkewycz

prepress person in Vernon Hills, Illinois

93 months ago

the interview was a waste of time, the description of the actual job had very little to do with the ad posted on their website, and the person i met with had very poor interview skills....i left there with a very bad feeling as i didn't think i had any chance what so ever to land the job, had they properly worded the ad i never would've applied...

Exp_Prepress_Op in Chicago, Illinois

93 months ago

I agree....the interviewers name <Edited by Host: personal attack removed>. This was also the opinion of a friend of mine you also interviewed for the position. Makes you wonder why the ad has been running for as long as it has. Hmmm???? Also, pay is in the upper 40's to lower 50's. 54k was too high for them. WHATEVER, KEEP LOOKING!!

JS in naperville, Illinois

92 months ago

i see they have the same ad running on a different site, the ad mentions photoshop, masking, silhouette...none of which you will be doing, they have 250 employees in India that cut masks and make clipping paths so why do they STILL have that in the ad that they keep running over and over!!!!!!!!!!...the person interviewing asked me questions that weren't mentioned in the ad!!!!...what a waste of time that turned out to be...

Tom Smith in Oswego, Illinois

91 months ago

I've interviewed with <Edited by Host: personal information removed> 3 times. Makes me drive to an interview says he will call because he'd love to get me into the facility and then leaves me hanging. I hear nothing from them and then shortly after the job is posted again... and again... and again. You have quality people wanting to work, why don't you give them a chance.

Debbie in Plainfield, Illinois

47 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at RR Donnelley?

Any advice on striking the right note?

It really depends on what site and job you are applying for. I worked in the logistics sector and my interview process was fine. I believe it was like any other interview. If you know what you are doing it will show. I can give you a little more detail if you let me know which RRD you are applying for.
RRD is a great place to work, but then again, it is what you make of it. I wish you luck.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.