RR Donnelley Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at RR Donnelley?

What do you like best about working at RR Donnelley? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

M Mcgraw in Harrisonburg, Virginia

34 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at RR Donnelley?

What do you like best about working at RR Donnelley? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I work @ the facility in Harrisonburg va...I am very happy with my job started out Aug 2010 @ a temp agency got hired on with almost a $2 raise and another after 3 months of $1 just this week Dec 2011 interviewed for and got promoted up 1 wrung only but another $1 on the hour, I am a single mom raising 2 children and I currently makemore than 2 times the amount of money my husband and I were making as a couple. I pay $50 for our insurance every 2 weeks which includes dental... I work 12 hour rotating shifts 6AM - 6PM MON WED FRI SAT SUN TUES THURS ... The following Monday I begin the same schedule 6PM to 6AM. I became full time Dec 2010 I had a weeks vacation to start out with and beginning in January I will have 2 weeks vacation. The job makes me self sufficient and allows me to supply the necessities for myself and my kids.... no more gov assistance programs for me and my children!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.