How to get a job at RR Donnelley.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at RR Donnelley? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

william abbate in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

75 months ago

As a printer for over 20 years I will be a benefit to any company. With my experience I can run presses, manage a pressroom

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

william abbate in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

74 months ago

william abbate in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: As a printer for over 20 years I will be a benefit to any company. With my experience I can run presses, manage a pressroom

Being technology is such a big part of the industry. I an willing at any time to take ant nessasary courses to learn what is needed for my job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Julie Quinn in Downers Grove, Illinois

74 months ago

The best place to view and apply for open positions within RR Donnelley is www.rrdonnelley.com >> Careers & Benefits >> Career Opportunities

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Karen S in Lexington, Kentucky

69 months ago

I sent a resume to RR Donnelley for a paper inventory postion. I don't have experience in this kind of work but I know how to use computers and some of the software they mentioned. I am a very good worker and try to do my best at all times. I need to know if this job is hard or difficult to learn. I need a better paying job and I heard they pay well. The position is in Danville, Ky and I just live about 5 miles from this company. If anyone knows anything about this position, please leave a reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in New York, New York

48 months ago

Positions sound promising, but find out about how happy CURRENT employees at RR Donnelley are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Got to be Anonymous in Rochester, Indiana

1 month ago

Warsaw hires the bottom 10% of the population. Not hard to get in there. If you have a pulse by golly your hired! Oh, and we'll promote you too! If you are actually a good employee we will ride you like a rented mule and make sure you never advance (because we wouldn't want the sub-standard management to feel threatened). With the current VP (cough) harmony is key! And so are inappropriate relationships. Worked with him "in the day", are you "sweet"? - you are going to be second in command! Don't make waves. Ever! Want to be used and never appreciated? Come work with us! Oh shoot, I guess we did get those free ice cream bars recently...I take it all back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.