Ruby Tuesday News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Ruby Tuesday stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Cheryl K in Delaware in Norristown, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Ruby Tuesday stack up against the competition?

This place is the ptomaine tabernacle of the world! I've eaten there, and didn't feel well the following day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fred mcfredrickson

86 months ago

i think they provide a fun and family friendly environment. They have a really great salad bar, which is sure to please even the most discerning salad connissuer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

debbie connors in Middletown, Delaware

86 months ago

the service was great ,my husband an i come in 2xaweek its a comfort,to still see our favorite server there,after several years ,she knows exactly how we like our drinks an meals prepared,although the hostess wasnt very much help,we asked to sit in our favorite,servers section,an she told us that she had no tables open.i felt very disapointed,and she wasnt very friendly about it.but when we seen our sever we wanted,she came right over and spoke to us,and she ended up taking us in another section that wasnt hers.i was just glad she seen us.thankyou

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.