Saber Healthcare News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will Saber Healthcare grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Saber Healthcare stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

rgitt@aol.com

56 months ago

Saber Healthcare needs to treat there employees better.They also need to get out of haveing young Adminstrator they need to find Adminstrator that have more knowledge and treat there staff better and arent involed in clicks.I was employed with them for 2 years.I would not even think of putting my family member in one of there homes.Saber Healthcare does not expand there staff they have there staff do 2 to 3 jobs each and expect you to get everything done .There thinking is if you cant get things done they will hire someone else they can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

A caring NURSE in Cleveland, Ohio

27 months ago

Saber Healthcare is like the "Mob" sub standard homes with Administrators & DON's that don't care about the safe care of the patients in order to save money for SABER I wouldn't put my dog in one of their homes. They are trying to be a monopoly of long term care in Cleveland just as the Cleveland Clinic is with all control over the hospitals in the area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.