Per Manager, No Surprises from Safeguard

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Sweetheart in Twinsburg, Ohio

21 months ago

Pros – Close to home
Cons – Out dated technology (DOS system), Not my issue mentality

Management wants to appear important, but they are definitely incompetent. I was actually told by my manager to BS the real estate broker just to get them off the phone and this is customer service? There is no department in which to refer complaints, although I received many complaints from brokers and contractors from the entire United States, but Safeguard won’t listen. Safeguard promotes individuals who know their job to become team leads; however they are not qualified to lead the team. No rhyme or reason to scheduling vacation time; they use first come, first serve basis, which is not acceptable for the amount of people who are in various departments. Turnover rate is astronomical because management/team leads only know how to answer legitimate questions with another question and a demeaning attitude. Mr. Klein needs to teach his management team how to talk to employees and how to implement his ever popular slogan, “Customer Service=Resolution” into the real work world of Safeguard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.