How to get a job at Safelink Wireless.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (26)

Host

Do you work at Safelink Wireless? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Rosin

54 months ago

Where can i apply to work for safelink recruting posible clients?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Sal in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Safelink Wireless? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Go to this website Urgemobile.com click on careers

Reply - Report abuse

jessiejstowe@hotmail. com in Philadelphi in Baltimore, Maryland

30 months ago

Looking for work.

Reply - Report abuse

Twana in New York, New York

30 months ago

if you are still interested in a job with Safelink, email your resume to tbranch3.1@gmail.com. I am an enrollment rep with Safelink.

Reply - Report abuse

karriegraham in kalamazoo, Michigan

27 months ago

A field rep came to my house to sign me up for a phone, I inquired with him if safelink is hiring and he gave me all the info. He said to go to safelink.com but there was nothing there for careers. I live in Michigan and would like the chance to work for safelink, where can i apply for my area?
Someone plz help me!!!

Reply - Report abuse

ceejay32 in new haven, Connecticut

26 months ago

I talked to one one the connection reps and i asked if they were hiring he said yes to just go to the website and apply but there isnt a button to apply.... where could i apply im from new haven ct

Reply - Report abuse

Pierre Prevalon in Mountain View, California

25 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Safelink Wireless? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

If anyone is interested in working for Safelink please send me an email me your contact info at info@lightningmg.com

Reply - Report abuse

KC in Columbus, Texas

22 months ago

i work with a company that does this now i'm an manager you can do it on the side to make extra income i work from home i use Facebook, in person, Instagram, Craigslist, friends and family etc to share safelink and i go around to other phone stores who do not have safelink in their store email me (krystalcameron87@gmail.com) if you want in it's commission based and we get paid monthly.

Reply - Report abuse

KC in Columbus, Texas

22 months ago

karrie graham in kalamazoo, Michigan said: A field rep came to my house to sign me up for a phone, I inquired with him if safelink is hiring and he gave me all the info. He said to go to safelink.com but there was nothing there for careers. I live in Michigan and would like the chance to work for safelink, where can i apply for my area?
Someone plz help me!!!

i work with a company that does this now i'm an manager you can do it on the side to make extra income i work from home i use Facebook, in person, Instagram, Craigslist, friends and family etc to share safelink and i go around to other phone stores who do not have safelink in their store email me (krystalcameron87@gmail.com) if you want in it's commission based and we get paid monthly.

Reply - Report abuse

tmadden33 in Alexandria, Louisiana

21 months ago

how can I apply for the sales position for safe link wireless?

Reply - Report abuse

qaid in Jersey City, New Jersey

21 months ago

i have a 501c3 and want to service the consumer market with safelink phones ,how do i go about it

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Shez in Lawrenceville, Georgia

20 months ago

tmadden33 in Alexandria, Louisiana said: how can I apply for the sales position for safe link wireless?

Which City and State are you located in? Please give us a call and maybe we can help.

Inaja Marketing Group LLC
seven, seven, zero...two, three, nine...one, six, two, zero

Reply - Report abuse

Tracey Madden-Pickens

20 months ago

I'm located in Alexandria, Louisiana please email me...

Reply - Report abuse

ZNBSOLUTION in Homestead, Florida

18 months ago

Please send me an email at znbsolutionsllc@gmail.com

$10-$11 per actitvation and more......

Reply - Report abuse

Miesha in Tallahassee, Florida

17 months ago

Is there a way I can check my application process or talk to somebody about it?

Reply - Report abuse

Sales rep in Birmingham, Alabama

7 months ago

Hi I'm trying to get information on being a sales rep here in birmingham alabama for safe link please email me at milleramina98@yahoo.com or call me at two zero five two seven six one zero nine six if u have info to help

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

twinbrownie in Saint Louis, Missouri

6 months ago

I got in Safelink from Craigslist ad. I replied to it. I was contacted and had phone interview. Passed interview. Next required procedure was background check and drug test.

Reply - Report abuse

Safelink in Tracy, California

6 months ago

Email me your number znbsolutionsllc@aol.com
Call me look for Barbi

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Rosin said: Where can i apply to work for safelink recruting posible clients?

Email me your information
Znbsolutions@aol.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Email me your information
Znbsolutions@aol.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Email me your information @
Znbsolutionsllc@aol.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Miesha in Tallahassee, Florida said: Is there a way I can check my application process or talk to somebody about it?

Znbsolutionsllc@aol.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Znbsolutionsllc@aol.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

EastCoastLoyalty.com in Lawrence, Massachusetts

5 months ago

tmadden33 in Alexandria, Louisiana said: how can I apply for the sales position for safe link wireless?

East Coast Loyalty is partnered with the largest wireless carrier in the nation participating in the Federal Lifeline Program.
This is the highest paying $$$ opportunity in the lifeline industry, we have agents that have earned $3,000 in one week.

We are onboarding agents & managers to earn a great income while making a difference in the community. Get paid to give away FREE SMARTPHONES with FREE service plans included.

Anybody with a government assistance program such as Medicaid, EBT/SNAP, WIC, SSI, Section 8, Veterans, Kids on federal free lunch, etc., automatically qualifies on the spot. The phones are Android smartphones with 4G internet, best offer on the market for FREE cell phone service.

NOW HIRING AGENTS & TEAM LEADERS

EARN GREAT $$$ REPRESENTING THE NATION’S LARGEST LIFELINE PROVIDER. You earn commissions on every approved application.

ECL, a SafeLink Authorized Enrollment Dealer, is seeking Agents & Team Leaders.

-- Event Marketing and Networking
-- Qualified Customers receive a FREE SMARTPHONE & PLAN
-- Equipment & Marketing Materials Provided at NO COST TO YOU
-- Will train, entry level sales/customer service experience is all you need
-- EARN up to $1000-$1200+ A WEEK
-- Work for yourself as an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR

You will work events as an Authorized Independent Agent for the Largest Provider In The Nation for the Government Funded Mobile LifeLine Program. Qualified customers will receive a FREE SMARTPHONE, FREE Talk, FREE Text, and FREE DATA.

Agents Onboarding Application -
SL-ECL-MA-Boston-7517 - jobs.lifelinecareers.com/7517

Ami Pancholi
Co-Founder & CEO
Ami@eastcoastloyalty.com
EastCoastLoyalty.com

Reply - Report abuse

Znb solution in Tracy, California

5 months ago

Email me: whateveritakes0@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.