SAVA SENIOR CARE Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at SAVA SENIOR CARE?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Tesfa Gemeda in washington, District of Columbia

86 months ago

I signed in expecting that I will find questions posed to someone endeavoring to join the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Tesfa Gemeda in washington, District of Columbia

82 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at SAVA SENIOR CARE?

Any advice on striking the right note?

My preparation was in social services in senior homes,Practicing social gerontology in a senior care settings. But in some places employers judge you diff
Well, at some unprofessional interviews,what one sees and comes across during an interview is silly questions; Eg. Tell us about yourself?
What experience do you have vis-a-vis the position? where would you be in the next 5, 10 years and so on.
Honestly speaking, I am the "New American." And I feel to work hard and contribute to this nation which gave me the freedom to living. But my contribution, I think would be more fruitful if I and others like me are given opportunities in what they want to do and what they can do by giving me the chance.
The SAVA interview for a social worker position reflected to me that, some job interviewers, among others, want to decide the interviewee's fate by what s/he did not and could not do before. But one may want to involve it now and bring in new ideas and new energy. So instead of judging someone by his/her interest, professional and real life experiences, some employers like SAVA want to pre-judge by their pre-determined imagination about ego, his/her knowledge of working with the elderly population, immigrants, inschool, etc. in corresponding settings.
Of recent, when I begun to ask myself as to why I'm not getting jobs, the reasons, among many others-including my human weaknesses, are my accent, my name, my previous experiences outside the USA. This competitive, gain and loss conscious system forces employers to be mindful of what they need. But that could often affect negatively as there could be many good things bypassed.

That was my experience and lesson from SAVA CARE CENTER interview experience.

TG

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.