SAVA SENIOR CARE Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at SAVA SENIOR CARE?

What do you like best about working at SAVA SENIOR CARE? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

s_marie_h in Hickory, North Carolina

73 months ago

I worked at as CNA and I made 11 an hour with 1 year experience, which for hickory is good because now there trying to start CNAs off at 7.50. CNA work is to hard not to get paid at least decentley, I love being a CNA but I have to make a living you know. You can always try to talk them into more $.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

isadora in Berkeley, California

47 months ago

For anyone who cares more about patients than profits Sava Senior Care is a very difficult place to work. As healthcare crisis worsens priorities at Sava become more skewed to corporate benefits and less and less to patient care and employee needs (both financial and emotional)!

What do you like best about working at SAVA SENIOR CARE? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Just Disgusted in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

37 months ago

I work at a Sava facility in Wisconsin. This place has no ethics whatsoever and all they care about is their bonus' and profits, not the resident or staff!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.