How to get a job at Schneider Electric.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

Do you work at Schneider Electric? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

jerry behan in Athens, Texas

91 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Schneider Electric? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A JOB WITH SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO APPLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH JERRY BEHAN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (57) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Saint Louis, Missouri

90 months ago

jerry behan in Athens, Texas said: I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A JOB WITH SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO APPLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH JERRY BEHAN

I am trying to apply for several positions in Chicago. Did you get a response to your questions? I want to know the same thing too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

a in Saint Louis, Missouri

90 months ago

?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Looking in Minneapolis, Minnesota

90 months ago

I first applied for a Chicago position back in May. A few days later, I followed up with a phone call to one of the managers (I had to track her down...I had lots of questions and needed an informational sort of interview on my end - it was also a great opportunity to express my deep interest in the position and company). For two months, I didn't hear anything. NOTHING. Then all of a sudden, I get an email this week asking for a phone interview. So although I haven't secured anything definite yet, it's a start. Best luck to everyone else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

t. sa in Florence, Kentucky

89 months ago

Looking in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: I first applied for a Chicago position back in May. A few days later, I followed up with a phone call to one of the managers (I had to track her down...I had lots of questions and needed an informational sort of interview on my end - it was also a great opportunity to express my deep interest in the position and company). For two months, I didn't hear anything. NOTHING. Then all of a sudden, I get an email this week asking for a phone interview. So although I haven't secured anything definite yet, it's a start. Best luck to everyone else.

Do you know the salary ranages for customer service/ sales support in the company or anything about their benefits package. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

shosh in Cairo, Egypt

88 months ago

i want to ask how much salaries they pay for an electrical engineer of 5 years experience at the Arab Gulf Area ?

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

jwarr25777 in Minnesota

86 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Schneider Electric? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Where is schneider electric located in minneapolis, mn, i don't see it on their website. Can someone give me an address?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jwarr25777 in Minnesota

86 months ago

Never mind, I guess I found the address. Here it is if anyone else is interested. It's listed under Square D not Schneider it looks like.

Square D

9220 Bass Lake Rd # 230
Minneapolis, MN 55428

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

whitemon20 in athens, Texas

76 months ago

jerry behan in Athens, Texas said: I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A JOB WITH SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO APPLY THANK YOU VERY MUCH JERRY BEHAN

I live in athens texas and I had to go through Willstaff. It's a temp agency that's the only way to get on here in athens, texas. Hope it helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.