Recruiter Error

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

student in Rockford, Illinois

89 months ago

I had a recruiter tell me they were hiring for bulk drivers and that I would be out 1-2 days then home. When I had the interview they said they had no Bulk Jobs available and even it they did I would only be home 6 days per month. They had no idea why the recruiter said what he did but if I was interested they had long haul available. I told them if the recruiter lied what would the company do later. Sorry , no sale.
Beware of their story

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No Reply - Report abuse

johnny driver in Camanche, Iowa

83 months ago

I read that the Lease/Purchase Program doesn't pay-off in the end...is there an honest company that really cares about someone succeeding in businness?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

johnny driver in Camanche, Iowa

83 months ago

Oh ! About recruiters...they say what you want to hear to get you in and then you're at the mercy of the company.They(the company) will take no responsibility for recruiters lying,they just want the bodies!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Newseason in Middletown, Pennsylvania

59 months ago

johnny driver in Camanche, Iowa said: Oh ! About recruiters...they say what you want to hear to get you in and then you're at the mercy of the company.They(the company) will take no responsibility for recruiters lying,they just want the bodies!

spoken like someone who is sour probably about not being offered a job. recruiters always take it on the chin from drivers who use them as a scapegoat to try and get more than they were promised. it is so easy to say my recruiter told me this or that, and who takes responsibility for that? who is the liar? oh the recruiter told me i could have a dog. NOT... oh the recruiter told me my pay was this or that. NOT... oh the recruiter said i could bring my spouse and children to orientation. NOT... nuff said

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.