What's the company culture at Schwan Food?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Schwan Food?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Schwan Food?

Reply - Report abuse

daman in Bethel, Ohio

105 months ago

You wear hair nets, smocks and it is about 40 degrees on the floor. Half the people are from Africa and can speak a little english. Another 1/3 are from south of the border.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Just me in Kennewick, Washington

92 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Schwan Food?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Schwan Food?

You will be issued a service uniform. I had worked for them for about 1 week until I was picked up by ENW back in 2002. My feeling about them was it was a good and the people were grea to work with, but not sure how it is today. As far as hours you could be working as long a 12 hour shifts and some weekends. In other words the company is good to work for, but just be yourself and use good work habits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

craigroxby in Fargo, North Dakota

89 months ago

the guy in Kennewick must like being treated as dirt. Schwans good to work for? Get real.

www.retailreality.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.