Scotts LawnService Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Scotts LawnService?

What do you like best about working at Scotts LawnService? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Matt ReRe in marstons mills, Massachusetts

78 months ago

Perks or treats? How about working 6 days a week, 1/2 time pay for all hours over 40 and getting laid off as soon as things slow down with no advance notice. If your "lucky" enough to get into management, I hope you have no life, because your workday will be 6am to 8pm six days a week. If you live in the northeast, you also get the perk of working under the biggest moron in all of lawn care. He shouldn't be running his household checkbook, nevermind being a regional yes-man. As far as the job goes, you need to be comfortable cheating, stealing and lying to customers about services they 'need', because the truth is that most lawns don't need fertilizer every 3 weeks when they are dormant in the summer months. Besides all those treats, its a great job, NOT! After working there for 6 years, I have never been happier now that I have my life back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.