How to get a job at Scotts LawnService.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Scotts LawnService? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Danny Kuhl in Florence, Kentucky

80 months ago

i used to work for scotts lawn and i loved working there. but i had house hold problems and other problems not able to talk about. i would love to have the chance to get my old job back if its possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gladius7319@comcast.net in Jacksonville, Florida

61 months ago

Danny Kuhl in Florence, Kentucky said: i used to work for scotts lawn and i loved working there. but i had house hold problems and other problems not able to talk about. i would love to have the chance to get my old job back if its possible.

I am experienced Office administrative assistant in the industry 7 yrs, applied on line at Scotts, and yet still waiting for some response. Is there another method pertaining to apply with this establishment? Anna C Bivona resume upon request. I believe it's very difficult to find someone with my experience and skills.

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarjahm in Los Angeles, California

61 months ago

Lawncare is essential my friend. To be working with this loud equipment is not easy, but the men amongst men can do it.

coe in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

56 months ago

I have an interview at Scotts in NJ for a sales rep. I would appreciate any input or advice. Thanks

ANNA BIVONA in Jacksonville, Florida

56 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Scotts LawnService? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

i
I'LL BE HONEST HERE IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA THEY WANTED TO OFFER LIKE NO MONEY. I HAVE EXPERIENCE FOR 7 YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY AND COMING FROM NEW YORK CITY NOT HAPPY WITH THEIR INTERVIEWING PROCESS. GOOD LUCK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

coe in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

56 months ago

ANNA BIVONA in Jacksonville, Florida said: i
I'LL BE HONEST HERE IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA THEY WANTED TO OFFER LIKE NO MONEY. I HAVE EXPERIENCE FOR 7 YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY AND COMING FROM NEW YORK CITY NOT HAPPY WITH THEIR INTERVIEWING PROCESS. GOOD LUCK!

Is it mostly door to door Sales????

xoibsurferx in Monroe, North Carolina

7 months ago

I applied online and was contacted within a few days after applying. I know tons about the lawn application business and what it takes for a lawn to be healthy and beautiful which helped me get the interview. I also have owned my own lawn business so I knew what the job entailed. I went for my first interview and it went great. I was not hired on the spot but was hinted that I'd be hired. He said he'd call on Friday (which was two days from my first interview). I got the call and said to come back the following Wednesday for a second interview and I went and got hired. Took dot physical and drug test and got my background check started that day. I'll be starting their training soon.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.