nicotene test failed

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Ryan King in cable, Ohio

86 months ago

I was hired at scott's but due to smoking and i only smoked during my finals to make it thru the all nighters. i thought i would not be tested till after finals but scott's tested the day of my interview. i should have told scott's but i didn't so the test came back positive and i was let go. may i reapply and if so do i have to wait a certain length of time. please advise as i have passed all my finals and i graduate 5/3 and have quit smoking.
i hope someone can answer and i pray it is favorable.
thanks,
ryan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

KSBixler in Estero, Florida

33 months ago

Ryan King in cable, Ohio said: I was hired at scott's but due to smoking and i only smoked during my finals to make it thru the all nighters. i thought i would not be tested till after finals but scott's tested the day of my interview. i should have told scott's but i didn't so the test came back positive and i was let go. may i reapply and if so do i have to wait a certain length of time. please advise as i have passed all my finals and i graduate 5/3 and have quit smoking.
thanks,
ryan

If you have already applied, taken the drug/nicotine test, but have failed one or both - you will not be eligible for hire for another 5 years from the application date. Sorry.

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

33 months ago

your kidding, they won't hire people if you smoke cigarettes?

ccjones in Detroit, Michigan

28 months ago

Does this smoking test apply to seasonal workers also

terry baird in Wheat Ridge, Colorado

18 months ago

Ryan King in cable, Ohio said: I was hired at scott's but due to smoking and i only smoked during my finals to make it thru the all nighters. i thought i would not be tested till after finals but scott's tested the day of my interview. i should have told scott's but i didn't so the test came back positive and i was let go. may i reapply and if so do i have to wait a certain length of time. please advise as i have passed all my finals and i graduate 5/3 and have quit smoking.
thanks,
ryan
I promised to not take their insurance, they didn't even give me the courtesy of a return call

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.