AVERAGE PAY FOR A SEARS EMPLOYEE!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

diego in Paradise Valley, Arizona

113 months ago

work at tools part time $6.00 hr and comestion part time cant get fill time average $280.00 a week average 6 mounth employed i think slow store need more money

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

chris in Portland, Oregon

113 months ago

diego in Paradise Valley, Arizona said: work at tools part time $6.00 hr and comestion part time cant get fill time average $280.00 a week average 6 mounth employed i think slow store need more money

I work in one of the busy stores in oregon in electronics and i have consistantly made $750 a week over the past 6 months.If your modivated and know your products its pretty easy to make money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

413 in Little Rock, Arkansas

113 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

112 months ago

chris in Portland, Oregon said: I work in one of the busy stores in oregon in electronics and i have consistantly made $750 a week over the past 6 months.If your modivated and know your products its pretty easy to make money.

I think you mean $750 every 2 weeks?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

unknown in West Chicago, Illinois

112 months ago

this is not true for those in the call center. they do not appreciate their employees. Those who get hired in get more than those that are currently employeed. This is within 6 months when the employees have not gotten a raise review yet and cannot earn the higher pay raise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Missy

112 months ago

It depends on where you are and which deparment you work in .... I worked for the company for 5 years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

New Associate in Mobile, Alabama

111 months ago

I started working at Sears Essentials a week ago. I have yet to see more than 20 cars in the parking lot at one time (not including employee cars). If I'm making only $6.00/hour plus commission, how am I supposed to pay rent with barely any customers to sell to?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

quears employee in Toledo, Ohio

111 months ago

I make $6.85/hr, about 17-22/hrs a week, no commission. Nobody can live on that, hence why the majority of our employees are teenagers, retirees, and spouses working for supplemental income. I only took this job until I find something better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kidd in Gilmer, Texas

30 months ago

Chris in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: I think you mean $750 every 2 weeks?

No, what he's talking about is easily possible. I make about the same and know three other people that make over $1000.00 a week. You just have to know what you're doing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Sorry I Took The Job in Wausau, Wisconsin

27 months ago

Merchandising Associate makes $7.25 an hour!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.