Backroom Associate Training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jasoncorona in Whittier, California

31 months ago

So I started training this week for the Backroom associate position. Right now I'm almost done with the training and the HR rep who I was supposed to be reporting too will be taking a week off. She didn't tell me what I would need to do after I finish the courses or who to report too. As sure I will finish all the courses by Friday if not Saturday before my training shift ends. Will I need to ask the store manager or report to my supervisor?

Also does anyone know if I will be job shadowing a fellow co-worker? I got the hang of the regulations and rules of the company, but the key part of being a backroom associate is the SNC. The courses for the hand-held device is leaving me confused and frustrated. I would like a more hands on approach and training from someone with experience rather than getting lessons off a computer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Physcinacians in Kansas City, Kansas

31 months ago

ask any supervisor or manager and they will point to who you will report too. more training will be provided to you with a seasoned backroom associate hopefully if not someone who knows what there doing. if the seasoned associate is not a jerk which is 90 percent of the time he or she will show you everything you need to know so don't sweat it most of the associates are cool and chill and if you lucky they will tell you all the inside information such as who to trust what managers to watch out for and how it really is working there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ecks in Garden Grove, California

27 months ago

Jason Corona in Whittier, California said: So I started training this week for the Backroom associate position. Right now I'm almost done with the training and the HR rep who I was supposed to be reporting too will be taking a week off. She didn't tell me what I would need to do after I finish the courses or who to report too. As sure I will finish all the courses by Friday if not Saturday before my training shift ends. Will I need to ask the store manager or report to my supervisor?

Also does anyone know if I will be job shadowing a fellow co-worker? I got the hang of the regulations and rules of the company, but the key part of being a backroom associate is the SNC. The courses for the hand-held device is leaving me confused and frustrated. I would like a more hands on approach and training from someone with experience rather than getting lessons off a computer .

Hey Jason, I just applied for a backroom sales associate position in Westminster. I was wondering what the pay is? considering I make 13/hr now, im wondering if its worth following through with the job? thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dj26000 in Aurora, Illinois

27 months ago

ecks in Garden Grove, California said: Hey Jason, I just applied for a backroom sales associate position in Westminster. I was wondering what the pay is? considering I make 13/hr now, im wondering if its worth following through with the job? thanx

The pay is min wage like 8.25, I will start in a week I am 80% sure they work u like a slave and a dog breaking your back all day lifting washer machines ,But I have to deal with it because I have bills to pay. I have a better chance of winning the lotto than back room job being a easy calm job.

dj26000 in Aurora, Illinois

27 months ago

Jason Corona in Whittier, California said: So I started training this week for the Backroom associate position. Right now I'm almost done with the training and the HR rep who I was supposed to be reporting too will be taking a week off. She didn't tell me what I would need to do after I finish the courses or who to report too. As sure I will finish all the courses by Friday if not Saturday before my training shift ends. Will I need to ask the store manager or report to my supervisor?

Also does anyone know if I will be job shadowing a fellow co-worker? I got the hang of the regulations and rules of the company, but the key part of being a backroom associate is the SNC. The courses for the hand-held device is leaving me confused and frustrated. I would like a more hands on approach and training from someone with experience rather than getting lessons off a computer .

give me some pointers or great advise on how to work better in back room the do's and do nots' any advice would be nice I am starting in a week or 2.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.