Do I got the job?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

SimplyMe in Brooklyn, New York

18 months ago

So I applied for sears, went through the interview process and just received three emails from newhires@sears ... do that mean that I'm hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brigith in South Portland, Maine

18 months ago

I believe you have a job, I went to my interview 3 weeks ago, they offered me the job on the spot though, a week later I got those emails and I filled everything I could and what I couldn't I just left blank because when your background check comes back than you'll go to training they'll help you trough anything you need help on.
Congrats on the job, sears is actually a really fun job. I'm 16 and I thought it was going to suck but it's actually pretty awesome.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SimplyMe in Brooklyn, New York

18 months ago

Brigith in South Portland, Maine said: I believe you have a job, I went to my interview 3 weeks ago, they offered me the job on the spot though, a week later I got those emails and I filled everything I could and what I couldn't I just left blank because when your background check comes back than you'll go to training they'll help you trough anything you need help on.
Congrats on the job, sears is actually a really fun job. I'm 16 and I thought it was going to suck but it's actually pretty awesome.

Ok thanks , I was just wondering because nobody actually called and told me I was hired. I feel better now after reading your response.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.